April Raindrops 2016

We moved when I still had rubbish morning sickness...I wasn't much help with anything :)

Third trimester for me today! :( Don't want this pregnancy to end as it's my last ever and DD is looming closer and closer. Tried finding out all my old newborn neutral things from when I had my girls but can only find 0-3 and then onwards.. Frustrating as I've got a lovely newborn set that Paige was too big for as she was 8lb 9oz when born. Gah!!

Feeling like time is starting to drag now. From 25 weeks to now has seemed like a lifetime!

I don't think I have enough newborn clothes which is sending me into a slight panic, I need to go through J's old clothes, though I don't think we had many gender neutral.

Have my whooping cough vaccine this afternoon.

I had my 28 week check up yesterday at 29 weeks. Fundal height is measuring at 31 weeks, which doesn't surprise me since I measured 2 weeks ahead from here on out with my son. We were going to completely gut baby girl's room, but have decided to wait til it's summer and warmer. I'm trying to convince DH that it's totally worth painting her room twice, Lol.

26 weeks today!

Mom is too excited about the baby and already bought a bunch of clothes. She went with some bigger sizes though since the baby shower will most likely provide the newborn, 0-3, 3-6+ sizes :) I just love seeing my mom so excited though, it really warms my heart.

Side by side comparison

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160119_142502.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160119_142502.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
I hated moving when 100% healthy and not pregnant when it was just my husband and I. When we bought this house I told him unless we win the lottery we are not moving after we have kids. I can't imagine what moving all the junk we currently have would be like.
We rent currently and are looking to buy so I plan on staying put for sure lol I couldnt imagine moving with two, we had enough crap to move with just one kid lol

I just wanted to stop by and say hi to all the ladies on here!! I use the fb group since it's easier and I always forget about here, where it all began!

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

Hey girls,

I`m new here and hoping to be welcome.

I am 25w5d preggo with a baby boy :wohoo:

Looking forward to get to know you better and have a great time together while we are impatiently waiting for our EDD :happydance:

Hi Faith00 Welcome :hugs: When is your due date and if you know what you're having so I can add you to the list.

Thanks girls :D

I am having a baby boy, C-section planned for April 22nd.

Hi everyone. I'm new here also. Expecting a little girl due 17th April. Looking forward to sharing the rest of this journey with you all. Too many pages to read through everything, hope I haven't missed too much x

Welcome Kay and Faith :D

I wouldn't say you missed much. Just the typical pregnancy convos haha.

And I have my GD test tomorrow morning. Ugh OTL Not excited about it.

Hey girls,

I`m new here and hoping to be welcome.

I am 25w5d preggo with a baby boy :wohoo:

Looking forward to get to know you better and have a great time together while we are impatiently waiting for our EDD :happydance:
Congratulations and welcome.

Hi everyone. I'm new here also. Expecting a little girl due 17th April. Looking forward to sharing the rest of this journey with you all. Too many pages to read through everything, hope I haven't missed too much x
Welcome over Kay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->