April Raindrops 2016

Had my maternity shoot on the weekend at 29+5 weeks :) only 8 weeks to for me now wooohooo
Here is a sneak peak my photographer sent me through :)
Cant wait to see them all.
kara_preveiw (2).jpg

I wish I was big enough for a maternity shot :( They're always so pretty... I'm 27 weeks now, finally 3rd trimester and people still don't even think I look pregnant. I'm super disappointed with my bump so far...

30 weeks today! Yaay! Can't believe only 10 weeks or LESS! My son arrived 39+3 days so we shall see :)

So much more stuff I need to get! Bath set, Moses basket, bedding, bouncer, blankets, a few more baby clothes and hopefully make a list of and buy the hospital bag I will be using.

Feeling good other than itchy bump, BHs and this morning I puked up no idea why but I felt really sick.

Wantingbubba, cute maternity shoot x

Lovely maternity photo wantingbubba!

Happy 30 weeks Babyjan!

28 weeks for me today :)

I meet with my obstetrician this morning and got news that I have gestational diabetes :shock: I never saw that coming as I never had it my first pregnancy, and normally my blood sugar levels are on the low side of normal. Obstetrician said you're 2-3 times more likely to get it with a twin pregnancy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't stressed about it, because I am, but I'm just trying to educate myself about it as much as possible so I can keep it under control xx

Happy 30 weeks ladies!

Happy 28 weeks Jonesbaby!

Wantingbubba-- Gorgeous shot.

AFM-- heading towards 31 weeks. Itchy belly, BH's, tailbone and sciatic nerve pain (which is much better than the pubic bone pain I had with DS)

One more day and im in the single digits! Can't believe there's only 9 more weeks left of me ever being pregnant lol I'll probably go over like my others but im excited about the end being in sight. Still haven't picked a name, or organized anything really. My bff is only 15 weeks and she has put all her furniture in the babies nursery lol ( her 1st bubba, shes a bit ocd ) i feel sad though because my baby doesn't have a nursery. We will be a family of 6 in a tiny 2 bedroom house! DS3 is still in our room and will be moving into his big brothers room a week before my due date and bubs will just be in a cradle next to my bed. I'm hoping we can either afford to extend for one extra bedroom or move houses but with money so tight i don't think we will be able to do either :cry:

Growth scan for the twins went well(ish) today. Baby b wasn't much about cooperation (facing my back, so no profile image and couldn't get an image of her feet again). Baby a is weighing about 2lb 11oz and baby b is 2lbs 13 oz at 27 weeks 2 days. Baby b has 'generous' amounts of fluids. Doctor didn't really seem concerned about this, but I thought I read somewhere that too much is not good. Baby a is breach and mostly sitting in the middle, baby b is transverse across the top and facing my back. All kinds of not being in the right positions. I'm also up like 40lbs now already! No wonder I'm having mobility issues.

Growth scan for the twins went well(ish) today. Baby b wasn't much about cooperation (facing my back, so no profile image and couldn't get an image of her feet again). Baby a is weighing about 2lb 11oz and baby b is 2lbs 13 oz at 27 weeks 2 days. Baby b has 'generous' amounts of fluids. Doctor didn't really seem concerned about this, but I thought I read somewhere that too much is not good. Baby a is breach and mostly sitting in the middle, baby b is transverse across the top and facing my back. All kinds of not being in the right positions. I'm also up like 40lbs now already! No wonder I'm having mobility issues.

Great weights Hun, you must be very pleased :) My Baby B also has excess fluid in his sac. Doctor wasn't too worried about when it was picked up at my last growth scan at week 24, but I read at the time that it could be a sign of Gestational Diabetes. To my surprise I was told I had GD yesterday. Doctor said its common with twin pregnancies. Have you had your glucose test yet? I hope for your sake it's not the reason for your Baby B's generous fluids :hugs: xx

Great weights Hun, you must be very pleased :) My Baby B also has excess fluid in his sac. Doctor wasn't too worried about when it was picked up at my last growth scan at week 24, but I read at the time that it could be a sign of Gestational Diabetes. To my surprise I was told I had GD yesterday. Doctor said its common with twin pregnancies. Have you had your glucose test yet? I hope for your sake it's not the reason for your Baby B's generous fluids :hugs: xx
I did have my test a few weeks ago and passed. I'm wondering if they'll test me again at some point.

Hi all, hope everyone is well?
Went for my 4d scan today and baby looks just like it's sisters :) We heard the heartbeat and got it recorded on a device to go inside a teddy for the baby ( or me) to listen too :)
Ordered my girls bunk beds today too so thats another thing getting sorted :)

Attachments

• 12633186_10153962681037578_1126550583_o.jpg
    12633186_10153962681037578_1126550583_o.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 12656529_10153962681237578_1003239347_o.jpg
    12656529_10153962681237578_1003239347_o.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 8
That's a really cute scan! I'm guessing your team yellow right? Not sure if you mentioned or not.

I would love a 4d scan but so bloody expensive over here!

Yeah were yellow for the third time :) We got a great deal on fb as they had a "January Sale"
Do you have anything like "Groupon" where you are? Like a deal site? Sometimes they pop up on there a bit cheaper? x

Yeah I did find some deals on groupon just have to see if OH agrees lol

Aww team yellow is nice! I was team yellow with my first but not by choice and this time we were able to find out. I kinda like team yellow and not knowing, think for baby #3 it will hopefully be team yellow again x

i want a 3D scan soon, but my DH really doesn't want one - he says that he really just wants to leave what baby looks like a surprise, lol! didn't have one with my other son, so would have been fun to have one this time, but not the end of the world :)

31 weeks today. Still have to get Kenna's room sorted out which she will only be in for a short time til her room is finished this summer. So it's a matter of making room for her in the spare bedroom.

Ladies glad you are fine , no wonder you are all tired , third tri isn't fun:flower: :dohh:

30 weeks today!! And I am not comfortable at all , feels very heavy and SPD pain is getting worse every day .
GTT done a week ago and thanks god passed it 👍🏻.
All my kids were born early between 32 weeks and 35 weeks due to
Pre eclampsia and GD , but I don't know when this baby is coming as I hope she Stays cooking till 37 weeks . :hugs: :hugs:

2 months exactly until our due date! (those of us due on April 4th that is)

It's crazy how fast it is coming!

2 months exactly until our due date! (those of us due on April 4th that is)

It's crazy how fast it is coming!
Im so excited I can't believe its only 2 months to go. Im so ready physically for her to be here lol im just hoping and praying i don't go over due again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->