April Raindrops 2016

LEG CRAMPS!
Omg! I was woken this morning to the worst cramp i have ever experienced in my right calf. Ive had a few this pregnancy but as soon as i straight my leg up they fizzle out. This one how ever, i couldn't even push my foot out, or straighten my leg! My whole calf muscle was contracted and in spasm. I tried to rub it out but it only made it worse. It was so painful i could hardly breath. Eventually i managed to shuffle off the bed and slowly stand to straighten my leg out. And now hours on its still sore and crampy.
Is this something i should be telling my mw as i read these cramps can be caused from lack of cal and mag.

You could mention it but I don't think it's anything to worry about. With my first I had leg cramps daily, this one too! :(

Sorry to hear about your leg cramps Misscalais :( I've been lucky to escape them this pregnancy, but I had them my last pregnancy. Not fun!

Hope everyone is doing well :)

My doctor said that most twins are delivered between weeks 32-36, but if I haven't had the babies by then, I'll have my c-section at 37 weeks. So only 3 weeks today until we are officially on baby watch, and a maximum of 8 week today until they will be here. In some respects it feels like this pregnancy has gone really quickly, but now that I am so uncomfortable and pretty much housebound because I can barely walk or stand for longer than a few minutes at a time, these next few weeks feel like a long time away :coffee:

I've had a couple of leg cramps, but had one last night that made me swear out loud.

I'm really hoping the twins stay in long enough to not need any NICU time, but I am getting really uncomfortable.

Its amazing the pain pregnancy can inflict on us women! No wonder men are not the ones to have them :haha:
I couldn't imagine how tough it must be carrying twinnies!

28 weeks today! Officially 3rd trimester. After two mmc I never thought I would be here again
Although I sure hoped

Oh I get leg cramps too! I always wake up feeling soo achy it's unreal! And with an extremely FULL bladder which causes a lot of discomfort!

I went to my local high street but I can barely walk around without feeling so much pressure low down plus lightning crotch! I think I'm gonna stop driving cause when I do I start feeling a lot of pain in my back, belly and bottom of abdomen. Not sure what t is but once I got up and walking I felt a lot better! But getting public transport with my 4 year old would be a lot of harder plus OH is always working so he can't take me anywhere :|

31 weeks and can't believe 9 weeks till due date now and 6 till full term!! :)

2 months exactly until our due date! (those of us due on April 4th that is)

It's crazy how fast it is coming!
Im so excited I can't believe its only 2 months to go. Im so ready physically for her to be here lol im just hoping and praying i don't go over due again!

I'm in the same boat! I went 10 days over with my first and it was so hard! I told him that if he wants to stay in there until after work on the 1st that is ok with me because that will ensure I get at least 1 full paycheck in April before I start my leave hahaha.

29 week bump pic, measuring 40 weeks :headspin:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
So great to see how we are all progressing in our pregnancies!!! I can't wait for the time to pass, cos I can't wait for this GD to be over for good!!!

Happy 31 weeks Jtink & Babyjan, and happy 28 weeks Mommyoftwopeas! Not long now ladies!

Lovely bump pic Jtink :flower:

You're so right Miscalasis - imagine men pregnant! Lol :argh:

Christie2011 - I'm with you Hun, I want my babies to avoid NICU entirely too. Hopefully we can both make it to 37 weeks :hug:

Cheerios - I don't blame you Hun, GD is tough! Im watching everything I eat and testing my blood 4 times a day. Will be good to eat normally again soon :)

Jonesbaby and Christie - my hats off to you both for carrying twins! I feel so uncomfortable already with just one in there.

I hope those little babies stay cooking for several more weeks to avoid the NICU!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Love seeing all the bumps. Mine is super low for almost 29 weeks (posted on FB last night). I got a belly support band because I walk about 3 miles a day to/from work and I get so crampy at the end of the day. (We live in the city and don't have a car). Feels like my belly is ripping apart down both sides and at the bottom. Next week my DH is out of town so I'll be doing 6.5 miles daily because I'll be walking my daughter to/from school and then to work. I think I might die!

Omg me too Hal! No way I could carry twins! Props to you ladies!!

I noticed my bump being a lot lower this time around too! I wonder if being second baby has anything to do with it?!

Goodness that's a lot of walling! I would be calling a cab or asking a friend lol

I know - we are gonna get a car before #2 arrives but traffic is terrible here. I may try taking an uber while DH is gone.

Jonesbaby19 - Oh boy, have no idea how u manage with twins!!! I also have to do 4 pricks per day though I have the option of doing it every other day instead of everyday.

Hal423- You're pretty fit for walking so much everyday!!! Good thing is, exercise is good for Mummy and baby. And I heard walking helps baby to make an earlier appearance: once I hit 37 weeks, I'm going on my cross trainer everyday!

I walked everyday worth my son. He came at 39+6. I tried everything...sex, the ball, exercise, spicy food, etc. Nothing was getting him here any faster, lol.

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/1C2CD049-0ED4-451E-BB4B-FA1AD35BCEE5_zpsa7jrsbxy.jpg

Suffering from awful leg cramps on and off the past two days. So bloody painful. Never has it in my other two pregnancies!

Hope everyone is well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->