April Raindrops 2016

I walked everyday worth my son. He came at 39+6. I tried everything...sex, the ball, exercise, spicy food, etc. Nothing was getting him here any faster, lol.

Pretty much nothing will help bring it on faster. Nipple stimulation is the only thing backed scientifically that will help bring on labor

https://i815.photobucket.com/albums/zz75/Natasha2605/1C2CD049-0ED4-451E-BB4B-FA1AD35BCEE5_zpsa7jrsbxy.jpg

Suffering from awful leg cramps on and off the past two days. So bloody painful. Never has it in my other two pregnancies!

Hope everyone is well :)
Gorgeous bump! I never had them with my others either and hope they don't get much worse.

Cross your fingers for us! We found the perfect house to buy! Close to the lake, almost an acre, fenced in yard, two decks, three bedroom, two an a half bath, almost 1,800 square feet. And a dang dishwasher! We haven't had a diswasher since moving and I HATTTTTE it lol when I first found it a month or so ago it was under contract but as of 2/2/2016 its back on the market and they lowered the price! Maybe it's meant to be! *fingers crossed* this would be perfect for our family!

32 weeks today. Luckily I haven't had the pelvic pain that I had with my son. My cousin had her baby yesterday morning. She was 6lbs 9oz. 20 inches long. My cousin and her husband were both 9lb babies so they were quite surprised with their little 6lber.

I hope everyone is as well as possible at this stage in pregnancy. :hugs:

32 weeks today. Luckily I haven't had the pelvic pain that I had with my son. My cousin had her baby yesterday morning. She was 6lbs 9oz. 20 inches long. My cousin and her husband were both 9lb babies so they were quite surprised with their little 6lber.

I hope everyone is as well as possible at this stage in pregnancy. :hugs:

My son was born 6lbs 12oz and my husband was 8lbs 10oz and I was 8lbs 2oz so we were also surprised when we managed to create such a little guy.

32 weeks today! I am definitely feeling HUGE, and baby is measuring 2-3 weeks ahead.

32.jpg

28+6 weeks today and my prenatal appointment went well :) I don't have GD or anemia and I only gained 2lbs in a month! So far it means I literally only gained 2lbs this whole pregnancy lol.

I also have a prescription for a support belt and physiotherapy for my pelvis which has been killing me! I'm at a point where I can barely walk and any small movements with my hips or legs hurt.

Apt was rushed today. Not sure what was up with everyone at the OB. All kinds of things happened out of order. Dr saw me first explained risks, guidelines and procedures for a VBAC. Then told me all the pressure I was feeling was expected for basically being bigger than a singleton full term. Just keep an eye out for any cramping.

Got my flu shot finally and the TDAP (whooping cough) all to just protect my little ones, who were both head down for the first time today. Not that I expect them not to continue to do flips for a while.

I'm beginning to wonder if they don't measure fundal height at this OB with multiples. They didn't measure again today, I suppose the growth scans are probably good enough for them. But unusually the doctor didn't even measure the heart rates, just did a visual confirmation with a quick u/s.

32 weeks and I feel like this pregnancy has finally slowed down, I think the last few weeks and going to go very very slow! Went in to be monitored yesterday for lack of movements. I think she's run out of space. She's head down now with head above pelvis. Feeling very big and uncomfortable! Spd is killing me!

I'm fascinated to know what this one will weigh. My son was 9lb 0.5oz which was a shock as i'm only 5ft 4 and 8-9 stone pre pregnancy. Am hoping this one is a little smaller :haha:.

12688295_10154027285795362_2929719720736018434_n.jpg

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Gorgeous bump photos ladies!

Thanks to some of you for your kind messages a couple of pages back, I'm only just now catching up :) I am definitely finding this pregnancy much harder than my first pregnancy, but I'm trying not to complain. It is becoming impossible to do anything now though and I can barely walk anywhere anymore without being in agony and breathless. The muscles across the front of my stomach have torn this week and it's extremely painful. I can't turn or get in and out of a seat without wincing out aloud in pain. It's a bit scary to think how much worse it's going to get over the coming weeks as the babies get even bigger. I'm not an overly big person, in fact I'm quite small, I'm only 5ft 1, which probably explains why my body is finding it difficult to carry the added weight. Just have to take each day at a time. My daughter has been sick the past week and very clingy, so naturally that has made it harder physically for me as I have been trying to pick her up and comfort her. Poor little poppet.

Had my 30 week growth scan today. Good news. Baby girl has gone from the 22nd percentile to 34th percentile. She is weighing in at 3lbs2oz. Baby boy has gone from 70th percentile to 66th percentile and is weighing in at 3lbs8oz. That's over 6lbs of baby I'm carrying now! Fluid levels look great and blood flow through cords/brain is also great. Baby girl is breech and baby boy is head down. We caught baby girl kicking her brother in the head again! Naughty, naughty! :rofl: Already getting up to mischief! All round it was a good scan.

Have my next appointment with my obstetrician on Friday morning.

30 weeks tomorrow :happydance: xx

Hi ladies,

Thanks to some of you for your kind messages a couple of pages back, I'm only just now catching up :) I am definitely finding this pregnancy much harder than my first pregnancy, but I'm trying not to complain. It is becoming impossible to do anything now though and I can barely walk anywhere anymore without being in agony and breathless. The muscles across the front of my stomach have torn this week and it's extremely painful. I can't turn or get in and out of a seat without wincing out aloud in pain. It's a bit scary to think how much worse it's going to get over the coming weeks as the babies get even bigger. I'm not an overly big person, in fact I'm quite small, I'm only 5ft 1, which probably explains why my body is finding it difficult to carry the added weight. Just have to take each day at a time. My daughter has been sick the past week and very clingy, so naturally that has made it harder physically for me as I have been trying to pick her up and comfort her. Poor little poppet.

Had my 30 week growth scan today. Good news. Baby girl has gone from the 22nd percentile to 34th percentile. She is weighing in at 3lbs2oz. Baby boy has gone from 70th percentile to 66th percentile and is weighing in at 3lbs8oz. That's over 6lbs of baby I'm carrying now! Fluid levels look great and blood flow through cords/brain is also great. Baby girl is breech and baby boy is head down. We caught baby girl kicking her brother in the head again! Naughty, naughty! :rofl: Already getting up to mischief! All round it was a good scan.

Are you going to start getting non stress tests and biophysical profiles done? My next growth scan is also going to include those and I was told to expect to be there for 2 hours. I think they plan on all three tests weekly starting at 34 weeks.

Jonesbaby-- So glad they are both doing well. Good Luck at your next appointment.

Hi ladies,

Are you going to start getting non stress tests and biophysical profiles done? My next growth scan is also going to include those and I was told to expect to be there for 2 hours. I think they plan on all three tests weekly starting at 34 weeks.

Ah, that's a good question! My obstetrician hasn't mentioned it to me yet, so I'm not too sure :shrug: I have my appointment with him this morning so I'll hopefully find out what the plan is from this point onwards. I hope you're doing well and you're not too uncomfortable :hugs:

Doing pretty well. I've been having a lot of reflux at night and the usual pregnancy hip pains. I try using my belly band, but baby girl doesn't seem to like it and is constantly kicking and moving when I have it on.

33 weeks for me and i feel like it's dragging lol i really need to get my bum into gear and buy a hospital bag and pack it lol i did buy some maternity pads the other day though, so thats a start :haha:

I need to get hospital bag too misscalais! I've not got the bag or stuff for me during my hospital stay! Still need nappies, cotton wool, breast pads, bras basically everything!

I also feel like it's starting to drag. No idea why cause general life is super busy.

Feeling great though so can't complain. Definitely my easiest pregnancy so far and little miss is super active.

Not too much left to do now either...

Mainly bits and pieces, my hospital bag etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->