April Raindrops 2016

Anybody has braxton hicks already? I've been having it on-off and it bothers me sometimes. I go on my cross-trainer quite often, cos it helps me to work off my carbs and gives me a great sugar level post-meals (I have GD) but now with the BH, I'm so cautious about going on the cross-trainer cos I'm worried it might induce labour! And I'm not even 33 weeks yet!

Been having them since 20 weeks or so. I get one one eery time I stand or walk. The doctors and MW aren't concerned. Just told me to watch for spotting and cramping and to call if getting more than 4 an hour.

Guys my bumps seems to have dropped? Is this normal at only 32 weeks? Having on and off cramps plus lightning crotch is making me worry about him coming early :/

I've been having BH's for awhile. I had to be monitored today at my appointment because baby hasn't been being her overly active self. She is fine and the monitor was picking up some small contractions while I was there.

I've been having braxton hicks this pregnancy from 20 weeks. I was having them every time I stood up and moved or walked until about 28 weeks, but it's since calmed down and I only now get a handful a day now unless I overdo it and have a busy day.

BabyJan - my bump has dropped too. My fundal height that was measured last Friday had gone down from 40cm at 28 weeks to 38cm at 30 weeks. Doctor said its because the babies had dropped. I get the lightening crotch sensation, but one of my babies is breach so she kicks me in the cervix which gives me the lightening crotch pain, so not sure if it's the same thing as what your experiencing or not? :hugs:

I just lost a small chunk of my mucus plug this morning. I never lost my plug until I lost it in its entirety my last pregnancy when my waters broke in labour. Have read online that it can regenerate though so I'm not reading too much into it. Just going to go on knicker watch to make sure I don't lose any more too quickly and will ring the hospital if I do. Anyone have any experience in loosing their plug in pieces their last pregnancy? :shrug:

I lost mine in pieces during my previous pregnacy, but it was much later. like 36/37 weeks.

My two year old has suddenly become very cuddly. I hope he's not predicting an early labor.

This is gonna sound silly but how big are your hospital bags? Are you taking one big one or a few bags?
I generally take two. One for me and nappy bag for baby with all their stuff. I just use like a regular overnight bag tue most ive ever stayed is one night though. But i do pack enough for about 3 nights.

Anybody has braxton hicks already? I've been having it on-off and it bothers me sometimes. I go on my cross-trainer quite often, cos it helps me to work off my carbs and gives me a great sugar level post-meals (I have GD) but now with the BH, I'm so cautious about going on the cross-trainer cos I'm worried it might induce labour! And I'm not even 33 weeks yet!
Ive been getting them since mid 20 weeks but i don't get them often. Just mainly after cleaning and always after an orgasm :blush:

So ive had some bloods taken to check for obstetric cholestasis. Im hoping its nothing and ive just got irritated skin from the really hot weather we've been having the last few weeks.

I've been poorly with a tummy bug and my BHs got quite intense :nope: I think it's was due to dehydration. Been having them on and off for a few weeks x

Anyone else extra sweaty for no good reason? Or is it just me? Lol

Anyone else extra sweaty for no good reason? Or is it just me? Lol

Yep, and my feet are now, too... It's gross! I read something recently saying pregnancy tricks your body into thinking it's warmer than it is so I'm blaming that...

Yeah I read the same thing. I can be fresh outta the shower and just sweaty in my arm pits and my lady bits. It's so gross ughh

Yeppers been extra sweaty for a while now. It make me think I stink all the time no matter how much I shower. My hubby thinks I'm crazy lol

I don't post here often because I usually post in the facebook group, but I am being induced due to pre eclampsia!! Needless to say I am freaking out a little bit!! Will know more in about 30-45 minutes..

I don't post here often because I usually post in the facebook group, but I am being induced due to pre eclampsia!! Needless to say I am freaking out a little bit!! Will know more in about 30-45 minutes..

Keep us posted!!!

Yeppers been extra sweaty for a while now. It make me think I stink all the time no matter how much I shower. My hubby thinks I'm crazy lol
Yes! Ugh. I took a shower earlier and was sweating right when I got out! And I wasn't even hot!! Actually had chill bumps on my legs! But pouring sweat

Yes! Ugh. I took a shower earlier and was sweating right when I got out! And I wasn't even hot!! Actually had chill bumps on my legs! But pouring sweat from my pits and my bits were yucky feeling already. I feel gross all the time! :shrugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->