April Raindrops 2016

Updated ultra sound today. All the adorable pictures and measurements are in my journal :) That way Im not posting pictures everywhere.

I don't post here often because I usually post in the facebook group, but I am being induced due to pre eclampsia!! Needless to say I am freaking out a little bit!! Will know more in about 30-45 minutes..
Good luck! Hope all goes well x

I swear I can barely move anymore. I might as well be standing still for how fast I'm able to walk now. And sitting straight up is impossible, which makes using the bathroom a bit awkward at times. I want at least 5-7 more weeks for my babies to grow, but dang, leave mommy some room! [/end whine session]

Good luck hiphophooray. I hope everything goes well for you and your baby. Keep us updated when you can. Sending best wishes to you.

Great news Mommyoftwopeas!

Oh Christie, I so can relate to what you are saying. Big hugs :hug: I can barely shuffle a walk, so it's virtually impossible for me to go anywhere anymore. I feel for you as I know you have two toddlers at home, I only have one toddler and it is exhausting when you can barely move. You're on the homestretch now Hun, hopefully the next few weeks will pass by quickly!

AFM - 31 weeks today :happydance: One more week until I hit the huge milestone of 32 weeks. My obstetrician said twins do well from 32 weeks onwards and can normally breathe without assistance within a few hours or days of being born at that gestation, so in the overall scheme of things, I'm anxious to get to that safer point when I know if something unexpected happens, they'll be okay. Lost some more of my mucus plug again yesterday morning, which makes it two days in a row of loss, but none since then thankfully. Want to keep these babies cooking for a bare minimum of 3 more weeks, but ideally another 6 weeks. HTH xx

Coming up on 31 weeks myself and wishing this house buying process would hurry up! I'm ready to get Jaxson's room together! But I suppose I can channel my nesting urge into packing lol I also need to see where the closest hospital to the (hopefully) new house since we will be moving from a small town to an even smaller town (population less than 500!) But its closer to Raleigh, NC (cloests major city) so I may end up delivering in Raleigh instead of our current little town. Which honestly I would prefer after having #1. His shoulders got stuck and he was sunny side up but my MW managed to maneuver him out. I feel if that were to happen now these small town docs would do an unnecessary c section. The more I think about it I would rather deliver in the city anyways..guess I need to look into switching docs. :shrug: soo many things going on right now and I get maybe 3 hours of broken sleep at night so feeling like I'm sleep walking at all times!

33 weeks and just noticed my ticker says 49 days to go!! :shock:

33 weeks today. About 6 weeks left for me if I have a section. Eep!

Oh and now there is no room for my stomach so eating makes me feel gross. I lost 6 pounds last weekend due to a stomach bug, but haven't been able to eat much this week due to no space, so have only gained back 2. Now food just sits. I don't see gaining much weight from here out. And Dr had suggested drinking Ensures for calories. Liquids seem more digestible at the moment.

I feel you about delivering at a bigger hospital. Though, they are more busy at bigger hospitals. The one I delivered at the last time was too busy for me. I didn't get the attention I wanted after delivery so I'm trying a different hospital this time. Though it may be even busier there. I'm not sure. It's probably the same distance from my house and is rated the same for baby and maternal care. :shrug: All I know is I'm not delivering at the hospital my sister did. They were a lot less busy, but I don't think as experienced. She had a horrible csect experience. My csection was uneventful.

Omg does anyone else have really super hot hands and feet? Its driving me nuts! I feel like i want to run them under cold water all day, specially through the night.

In the mornings I want to hold my hands under cold water until the swelling subsides, but it doesn't usually help. For some reason it's mostly my right hand that swells to an uncomfortable level.

Any one else have a LO who's movements are painful for you? I think Twin B is back to being transvers and when she pushes upwards it hurts. I have to push her back down. It's like she wants to come out Alien style.

Oh and now there is no room for my stomach so eating makes me feel gross. I lost 6 pounds last weekend due to a stomach bug, but haven't been able to eat much this week due to no space, so have only gained back 2. Now food just sits. I don't see gaining much weight from here out. And Dr had suggested drinking Ensures for calories. Liquids seem more digestible at the moment.

I feel you about delivering at a bigger hospital. Though, they are more busy at bigger hospitals. The one I delivered at the last time was too busy for me. I didn't get the attention I wanted after delivery so I'm trying a different hospital this time. Though it may be even busier there. I'm not sure. It's probably the same distance from my house and is rated the same for baby and maternal care. :shrug: All I know is I'm not delivering at the hospital my sister did. They were a lot less busy, but I don't think as experienced. She had a horrible csect experience. My csection was uneventful.

Where can you see the hospital ratings? I would like to compare the two!

In the mornings I want to hold my hands under cold water until the swelling subsides, but it doesn't usually help. For some reason it's mostly my right hand that swells to an uncomfortable level.

Any one else have a LO who's movements are painful for you? I think Twin B is back to being transvers and when she pushes upwards it hurts. I have to push her back down. It's like she wants to come out Alien style.

yes!! I have actually said "oww" out loud several times. This little boy is strong!!

I'm uncomfortable all the time with this baby's kicks but I think that's more down to me being a squeamish person.. I'm not sure.

Weve got the bunk beds up! Finally! I've got my hospital bag near enough sorted so not a lot left for me to think about now other than washing the car seats I've got ( black for boy and pink for girl ) but thats not hard :)

Hope everyone is as well as can be expected :)

Hope there's good news from Hiphop soon x

Eeeekk

Attachments

• VZM.IMG_20160221_220815.jpg
    VZM.IMG_20160221_220815.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 1
Sorry I never updated!! My little girl was born thursday the 18th @ 3:36 weighing 6 lbs 8pz! 18 & 3/4 inches long :) she is in the NICU and doing extremely well! Hope to have her home in the next week or so <3 she is absolutely amazing

Sorry I never updated!! My little girl was born thursday the 18th @ 3:36 weighing 6 lbs 8pz! 18 & 3/4 inches long :) she is in the NICU and doing extremely well! Hope to have her home in the next week or so <3 she is absolutely amazing

A massive congratulations to you! WOW - That is amazing news! So glad your little girl is doing so well, and what a brilliant weight she was! I hope you're feeling better and your girl is home with you very soon.

Best wishes xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->