April Raindrops 2016

Sorry I never updated!! My little girl was born thursday the 18th @ 3:36 weighing 6 lbs 8pz! 18 & 3/4 inches long :) she is in the NICU and doing extremely well! Hope to have her home in the next week or so <3 she is absolutely amazing

Congratulations!'

Glad your lil girl is here safe and well! That's a good weight! Hopefully you guys are home soon!

Xx

Sorry I never updated!! My little girl was born thursday the 18th @ 3:36 weighing 6 lbs 8pz! 18 & 3/4 inches long :) she is in the NICU and doing extremely well! Hope to have her home in the next week or so <3 she is absolutely amazing

Congratulations! Glad to hear she's doing well. Hope she can come home soon! x

What a great weight! I hope she can be home with you soon :hugs:

All quiet here, some days I feel like time is dragging and others days like its flying haha!

Feeling good and more or less organised, not much left to do at all! My bump is very low and little miss is very active!

I realized I haven posted here in a while. I was diagnosed with pre e on Friday. Mainly because of protein in my urine but my bp is fine right now, if it goes above 140/90 at home and wont go down then I have to go in and be monitored. I will have an induction on the 12th or so unless things go haywire before then. I've been cleared to keep working out...but just walking, but that is good for me. I already miss Zumba.

How awesome!! She's almost the same weight I was when I was born! Can't wait to see pics of your princess! Congrats to you and your family! &#128151;&#128151;

It's so crazy to know the babies are going to start rolling in! Eeekk time has flown by ladies

I hope your blood pressure stays under control before your induction Mac1979 :thumbup:

I had a sudden onset of severe swelling in my feet, calves, hands and face in the past 48 hours. My face is so swollen that I hardly look recognisable. I went to see my regular GP for his advice, he tested my urine which came back positive for protein. He then referred me to the hospital. Been at the hospital all day today having tests done for pre eclampsia. Thankfully my blood pressure is not too high, although it has creeped up. Blood results came back fine also, which is a huge relief. I have to go back to the hospital on Friday for another follow up of tests to make sure the swelling and protein in my urine is not the on set on pre eclampsia. Fingers crossed its not x

Fingers and toes crossed for you Jonesbaby! That sounds a little scary! Glad everything seems to be okay tho!

I saw this on my FB news feed and thought it was too cute and funny not to share it with you ladies! &#128514;

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1456203193007.jpg
    FB_IMG_1456203193007.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 11
Fingers and toes crossed for you Jonesbaby! That sounds a little scary! Glad everything seems to be okay tho!

I saw this on my FB news feed and thought it was too cute and funny not to share it with you ladies! &#128514;

Thanks Powell :hugs: Fingers crossed everything will be okay. Going to rest as much as possible.

That is sooo cute!!!! Absolutely adorable! :kiss: Thanks so much for sharing, put a big smile on my face xx

Hope all is okay Jonesbaby! How worrying :hugs:

Thanks so much Natasha :hugs: Hopefully I can keep these babies cooking for another 2 weeks & 2 days bare minimum, I really want to get to at least 34 weeks (but with any luck a few weeks longer than that). HTH xx

Lovely News, glad she made it into the world safe and sound and great weight!! :D xx

Congratulations!!! Beautiful size too for a premmie! Hope you are both doing well x

I realized I haven posted here in a while. I was diagnosed with pre e on Friday. Mainly because of protein in my urine but my bp is fine right now, if it goes above 140/90 at home and wont go down then I have to go in and be monitored. I will have an induction on the 12th or so unless things go haywire before then. I've been cleared to keep working out...but just walking, but that is good for me. I already miss Zumba.
Fingers crossed things stay under control until your induction hun!

I hope your blood pressure stays under control before your induction Mac1979 :thumbup:

I had a sudden onset of severe swelling in my feet, calves, hands and face in the past 48 hours. My face is so swollen that I hardly look recognisable. I went to see my regular GP for his advice, he tested my urine which came back positive for protein. He then referred me to the hospital. Been at the hospital all day today having tests done for pre eclampsia. Thankfully my blood pressure is not too high, although it has creeped up. Blood results came back fine also, which is a huge relief. I have to go back to the hospital on Friday for another follow up of tests to make sure the swelling and protein in my urine is not the on set on pre eclampsia. Fingers crossed its not x
Hopefully not PE for you. :hugs:

Ugh. PJ stepped on my belly before I was fully awake this morning. I was awake after that! He didn't get full on belly,, closer to my pelvis. Jax has been going back and forth from head down and transverse (judging from where I feel kicks) so I'm wondering if he stepped on his little head

Had my 34 week appointment today and at my last appointment the doctor was concerned about pre-e before because of protein and elevated blood pressure, but it's no longer a concern! No protein this time and my blood pressure is 100/60.

However, I told her about some itching I've been experiencing and she sent me down to the lab to get bloodwork. They are checking my liver enzymes to rule out Obstetric Cholestasis. She said results will be back in around a week, this is going to be a stressful week!

Had my 34 week appointment today and at my last appointment the doctor was concerned about pre-e before because of protein and elevated blood pressure, but it's no longer a concern! No protein this time and my blood pressure is 100/60.

However, I told her about some itching I've been experiencing and she sent me down to the lab to get bloodwork. They are checking my liver enzymes to rule out Obstetric Cholestasis. She said results will be back in around a week, this is going to be a stressful week!
Thats a long time. My results were back the next day. ( ive also had some itching but for now levels are fine ) hopefully yours are too.

Yes my results were back the next day also, hopefully it won't be a week till you know :) xx

I had the OC blood test in my first pregnancy and results were back the next day too.

How long did UK ladies take to get back their 28 weeks blood test results? I had mine 3 weeks a go, at the same time as a test for Parvovirus immunity. The immunity results aren't back yet (the midwife warned they normally take 3-4 weeks) but neither are my anaemia results. That seems like a long time to wait for anaemia results so I'm wondering if the parvovirus test has confused things and the samples haven't gone to the right place. I won't be seeing my midwife again until 34 weeks so wondering if I should try to do anything about the missing results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->