April Raindrops 2016

Thank you lovely ladies.

No update really, I've got a bit of chest pain so I've been given some codine. Scan will be this morning but they don't seem to know what urgent means! Hopefully I'll have answers by midday.

Hope everyone else is feeling ok.

X

Scan confirms possible ectopic on my right hand side. Laparoscopy booked for mid afternoon.

Good luck to everyone in their pregnancies, I am sad I won't be joining you on this journey.

X

Scan confirms possible ectopic on my right hand side. Laparoscopy booked for mid afternoon.

Good luck to everyone in their pregnancies, I am sad I won't be joining you on this journey.

X

This breaks my heart for you. So very sorry

Sorry Laubull, that must be hard. I hooe the laproscopy goes well and we see you back here soon. Good luck and :dust: to you.

I'm so very sorry Laubull. Prayers to you and your family. :hugs:

oh laubull, i'm so so sorry, hun. take care of yourself. :hugs:

morning sickness has kicked in big time for me. yesterday i felt sick ALL DAY. no throwing up, but i felt vaguely yucky and sick all day. this morning i feel terrible - so much nausea that i can't really eat, but i'm hungry! booooooo. can't help but wonder if maybe this a girl, considering that i had no sickness at all with my son?....

So so sorry Laubull :hugs:. Prayers for you and your family, and I wish you nothing but the best and a quick recovery.

Nausea really kicked in for me yesterday morning. I'm to the point where I basically can't function until I get some food in my stomach and settle down the nausea a little bit. It's reminiscent of how I was with my DD, so I guess that's good!

Love seeing the little sweet pea in my signature now :flower:. 2 weeks and 2 days until I can see our little sweet pea on the screen!

Oh Labull, I am so so sorry to hear this hun :cry: praying for you everything goes well, and hope to see you soon...:dust:

For the nausea, I noticed that if I eat some soda crackers before getting out of bed, and if I eat throughout the day it helps.

Laubull, so sorry, hope you have a quick recovery.

I'm freaking out. I just got a call from my specilist. My U/S from before was reviewed by their radiologist and it wasn't showing something he was happy with so now I have my next ultrasound on Thurs at 8AM by him personally. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong so now I'm freaking out all over again. Whatever is wrong has them wanting to see me first thing in the morning and have me stick around until the results come in. I also can't have it by an OB meaning that DH can't be in there and I can't look at the screen

I'm freaking out. I just got a call from my specilist. My U/S from before was reviewed by their radiologist and it wasn't showing something he was happy with so now I have my next ultrasound on Thurs at 8AM by him personally. She wouldn't tell me what was wrong so now I'm freaking out all over again. Whatever is wrong has them wanting to see me first thing in the morning and have me stick around until the results come in. I also can't have it by an OB meaning that DH can't be in there and I can't look at the screen

oh no navy! maybe he wants to look at your cysts? you mentioned before that you have pcos, so maybe your cysts are an issue? i'm sure bubs is fine in there! ugh, having to wait until thursday would suck. i wish they wouldn't have told you that the radiologist wasn't happy with something. just causing you undue worry. i'm sure all is fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->