April Raindrops 2016

So sorry they are making you worry Navy and then making you wait til Thursday!

I'm so terrified that it's ectopic. I can't think of anything else they could see this early that they wouldn't like. :cry:

I know it's hard, but try not to panic Navy. Maybe it's a cyst like the other gals said. Or maybe it's something like they want to see your lining a little thicker. You had that scan before they started progesterone right? Progesterone will help thicken the lining, so maybe it's something like that. I think if it was something like ectopic, they would have had you come in right away or had you go to the emergency room.

Agreed. If it was possible ectopic, they wouldn't wait until Thursday. They'd have you right in or send you to the ER.

Navy Im sorry they have you worried. It is so hard isnt it? I hope it is nothing but good news on Thursday.
I'm worried something isnt right with mine. Yesterday my symptoms lessened. I took a hpt this morning and it was still as faint as last week. Ive had constant cramping today. Just worried Im going to have another loss. Get my second hcg drawn tomorrow, hoping for good numbers.

Navy, it is horrible they are making you wait, but if it was really bad they would have you come in sooner than Thursday.

Is anybody else aggravated with bloat? I have lost 7 lbs, but I could hardly button my pants this morning. The only time this could happen is pregnancy.

I've lost 1.5 pounds and all my pants feel so tight they hurt!

Navy - I agree that I think they would've had you come in sooner if it was ectopic. I know it's hard but try to stay positive. Hopefully if they're having you wait until Thursday, it's nothing serious.

laughingduck - hoping for good numbers for you tomorrow. fx'd.

Navy~I'm so sorry they're putting you through this!! But I definitely agree with the other ladies, if it was an ectopic they would have had you come in right away. Hopefully they'll just be checking on something to do with your progesterone.

Laubull~I'm sorry for your loss, I wish you a speedy recovery and sending lots of baby dust your way!!

I'm just over here worried about how I've gained a pound in the last week...this is not a good rate to be starting out at, hopefully it's just because of this insane bloat!!

Navy- Sorry they're making you wait so long! I agree with the other ladies, they would have you in asap if they suspected ectopic.

Laughingduck- FX for you, hope your next beta is great!

I had a dream last night that I was having a boy called Charlie. It wasn't a name on our list before but it is now. It's cute! :)

Im pretty sure Im having another loss. Hpt's getting more faint, constant cramping, and had a temperature drop this morning. I'm preparing myself for the inevitible. Hopefully after this one they will look into what is going on for me.
Best of luck to the rest of you and sticky dust to all!

Laughingduck- so sorry to hear :hugs:. I know what its like when you just know. I really hope that they are able to find some answers for you. Best wishes for you in the future.

Laughing duck I'm so sorry. hoping things maybe turn around for you x

laughingduck, i really hope you're wrong. fx for you!

anyone else unbearably sick? i'm a sahm, so taking care of my son is getting tough. every morning for the past 4 days, i've been waking up terribly sick, dry-heaving and gagging. honestly? i feel really really hungover! i've been sucking on lemon drops and peppermints and eating saltines and sipping lemon lime soda.

i've managed to lose 3 pounds since getting pregnant!

anyone else unbearably sick? i'm a sahm, so taking care of my son is getting tough. every morning for the past 4 days, i've been waking up terribly sick, dry-heaving and gagging. honestly? i feel really really hungover! i've been sucking on lemon drops and peppermints and eating saltines and sipping lemon lime soda.

No but after 2 mmc last year I'd give anything for these preg symptoms! Hope you feel better soon.

jtink-- I felt like that this past weekend. It's definitely subsided. I never had the hungover feeling while pregnant with my son.

Got a call from my Dr about the report, they read it off word for word, everything looking perfect. My ovaries, tubes, uterus, cervix and lining is fine. Only reason they're having me come back to radiology is so that they have someone who is experienced in early gestation so that they can find it. The Dr who called me with results before just doesn't know how to word things.

Yesterday I was throwing up in front of my son (forgot to close the bathroom door) he started trying to climb on my back thinking it was a game...toddlers. My nausea has shifted to midday which is interesting. My bloating is horrible though, I don't look pregnant, I just look like I need to work out and eat salads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->