April Raindrops 2016

Good luck to all the ladies having scans soon! I hope you all get good news!

Praying for you ladies with scans. I had absolutely no symptoms with my daughter...just a growing belly if that's any consolation. So no symptoms isn't a bad thing. In fact it was good for me add I had horrible nausea with my son for the first 15 weeks.

Not much today. I work full time do I'll be there. Then gonna go home and have the kids in the evening...hubbs works tonight. Maybe go to the mall to break things up. I do think me being tired is setting in though. I wake at 4:30 to go to the gym before work and this morning it was a bit difficult to get up but I made it. Still no sickness or anything.

Powell how does it work you only nursing from one side? Does the other not produce milk anymore? Over heard of this but always wondered how it works. Irie, my daughter, still nurses from both sides and I pump while at work.

Can I ask where everyone is from? I'm in Pittsburgh in the states.

I'm from Omaha, NE.

Good luck with the scans ladies!

I'm from Cheshire, England originally but living in northern Ireland now

Been and seen the midwife she said she is not to concerned about the spotting as I have no pain ,but she has booked me in for a scan Monday ,plus i can call and get seen earlier if things get worse , as I have a scar on my cervix she thinks the bleeding may be from that, I just hope everything is fine and I have no more spotting ,it's going to be a long weekend waiting for Monday to come round

Littlemiss-- glad she isnt concerned!!!

Anyone not have any cramping? Ive heard its normal to cramp as its your uterus expanding, but I maybe have one or two mild cramps a day. My last pregnancy I cramped really bad for a week or so but that turned out to be a BO, so maybe no bad cramping this time is a good thing.

I honestly have no idea how I'm going to survive the next two weeks of not knowing if my pregnancy is viable. It's been less than 24 hours and I'm already feeling like I should be in the nut house. I haven't slept at all, I can't get myself to eat. I'm just..... idk. Lost? Numb? Idk honestly, I just can't bear the thought of a 6th loss.

:hi: cntry! Great to see you here!

Good luck with scans! My first beta is Monday. Cautiously optimistic!

Ladies, scan in 1 hour. Gulp.

Honestly, I have terrible morning sickness. Got up this morning at 5 am and had to race to the bathroom, only to dry-heave for 30 minutes. I still feel sick, and just generally feel like shit. Praying these are good signs.

Navy so sorry you have to deal with this limbo. I would be a mess too!!!

:hugs: So sorry Navy, I hope those doctors are wrong!!
Welcome to all the new ladies! :)
Cant wait to see all the upcoming scan pics, good luck to everyone with scans today!!
My MS is awful, & I am hungry constantly. My boobs are so full and painful and my bloat is insane so I am hoping these are all good signs! I already can't wait to for this baby to be here, I know I need to enjoy the pregnancy but I just want to cuddle my newborn already!! :haha:

Navy, why are they making you wait two weeks? I think a week would be enough considering how fast these little guys grow.

I have my fist scan in 7 days and 18 minutes...not that I'm excited or anything. Last night I avoided eating dinner, just had a PBJ at 9 pm and my stomach hurt after that. I did some reading on Diclegis for morning sickness, evidently is causes drowsiness and can impair ability to use a car. Not good with a toddler in the house, so I may have to bear with this. Last time it went until about 15/16 weeks.

Navy, why are they making you wait two weeks? I think a week would be enough considering how fast these little guys grow.

Because they want to see significant growth and for me to be far enough to see a fetal pole or, ideally, a heart beat. If there's been no significant growth by two weeks then we have to being planning the next step.

Praying for all the girls with scans and for your beta Tag!

Littlemiss, such good news! Yay!

I'm in Carmel, CA. Jtink, we just moved from Chicago 2 years ago!

Good luck with your scans everyone that has one coming up!

So funny Powell! I moved from San Diego 7 years ago! (Where I was born and raised)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->