April Raindrops 2016

My inconsistency in symptoms is worrying my. My sickness has gone :( I want it back. I was horrendously sick on Tuesday and the last few days a bit here an there but not as bad as Tuesday. How are all your symptoms?

Mines come and go as well. It does make me anxious but I can't control my symptoms so I'm trying not to worry.

Navy, that sounds so stressful. Now what you need :hugs:

jtink- That is awesome news!! I also have a tipped uterus. Hopefully my scan on Monday will be as good as yours. I'm super nervous.

I'm having an awful persistent headache which is freaking me out because I had this same headache with my mmc. Hoping it's not a bad sign. I'm also having occasional mild cramping without spotting. Otherwise my only symptom is sore breasts.

I'm in TN.

My inconsistency in symptoms is worrying my. My sickness has gone :( I want it back. I was horrendously sick on Tuesday and the last few days a bit here an there but not as bad as Tuesday. How are all your symptoms?

Symptoms come and go! Don't worry

Yay tink!

Navy, that sucks. I don't even have other options for you hun.

Powell, Jacksonville, but we'll be moving to Charlotte.

Hey girls! Back with good news! Still Pregnant & Hcg is climbing as it should so far! No more bleeding/spotting either...5 weeks today, ext lab due on Monday. I'm guessing our 1st US will be end of next week! I counted this LO out too soon! Hoping this is our Miracle!!!!!

Navy- so sorry you are having to wait and go through having your husband leave at the same time. Prayers your way.

My symptoms come and go as well. They did with my daughter as well.

Ok ladies. I see your posts regarding symptoms. So if my breasts are less sore today it doesn't mean I'm mc. Two mmc with no living children is hell on your mind. I panic about everythg!!!

This nausea is horrible. Why can't we just have pregnancy fairy come visit each morning, say "you're still pregnant" and the have that be it? My complexion has taken a turn for the worse too. Arf, I'm just in a funk today.

Hope to be joining all you lovely ladies ASAP! Got a positive on frer yest at 9dpo and today at 10dpo, but neg on digi. Holding out to test sun at 12dpo, so Im hoping all works out perfect! Due date would be april 26th :)

:flower:Hi ladies!

Would love to join you all with April due date discussions.
I just found out I'm expecting and due April 23. This is my fourth pregnancy (2 consecutive m/c's) and tentatively staying positive.

This nausea is horrible. Why can't we just have pregnancy fairy come visit each morning, say "you're still pregnant" and the have that be it? My complexion has taken a turn for the worse too. Arf, I'm just in a funk today.

That'd be amazing! I spent my day wishing my symptoms would be more prominent then moan whenever my boobs ache haha.

I'm so tired too. But not tired enough to actually fall asleep. Frustrating.

Welcome to the new ladies!

The nausea sucks. I had it horribly with my first, not at all with my second, and so far so good.

I'm only 3 weeks and these worse than normal AF symptoms suck. ..bad lower back pain, pressure and period like cramps and sore breasts. Ive started to wonder if i'm really pregnant at all.

Happy Friday ladies! Hope the scans are going/went well for those having them today! And bummer for the symptoms that have hit so hard already! I'm not feeling much yet...my stomach feels "taut" - not quite bloated, I don't think, but it definitely not a super-comfortable feel. Breasts are still tender and sore, and I'm getting cramping off and on. Most of my symptoms are happening at night, so by the time I go to bed I actually have a hard time getting to sleep between the crampy belly and the sore ladies. What's funny is I used to dream about being pregnant so intensely that I'd wake up feeling like I was actually pregnant - now that I'm actually there, I wake up and feel totally fine! Way to go, weird body.

Tomorrow morning I'm breaking the news to the fiance via a scavenger hunt! I'm so excited to tell him

This is silly but its driving me nuts...how can i update countdowntopregnancy to stop looking at days post O. I cant find a place to say that i got a positive test

Just got the news that my husband is leaving on Monday (He's in the Navy) and won't be back til mid-late Nov when I'm (hopefully) about 20 weeks. This isn't good, as I know I will be on bed rest by week 12 if I make it that far and with a toddler and no family and friends here in VA, that makes bed rest impossible. I also don't drive due to my anxiety disorder and medication so that makes it even harder because normally we can prepare and find a way to get places, but with such short notice, we have nothing in the workings.

Oh Navy

That sounds incredibly challenging!!! Do you have any heathcare insurance coverage that pays for help if you need bedrest? In Germany, doctors can write a "prescription" for family help for a situation like yours. Bedrest + toddler = definitely recipe for family help. A lady comes by daily to help with anything you need her to help with.

I'm trying to see if I can get something like that if my nausea doesn't ease up.

Happy Friday ladies! Hope the scans are going/went well for those having them today! And bummer for the symptoms that have hit so hard already! I'm not feeling much yet...my stomach feels "taut" - not quite bloated, I don't think, but it definitely not a super-comfortable feel. Breasts are still tender and sore, and I'm getting cramping off and on. Most of my symptoms are happening at night, so by the time I go to bed I actually have a hard time getting to sleep between the crampy belly and the sore ladies. What's funny is I used to dream about being pregnant so intensely that I'd wake up feeling like I was actually pregnant - now that I'm actually there, I wake up and feel totally fine! Way to go, weird body.

Tomorrow morning I'm breaking the news to the fiance via a scavenger hunt! I'm so excited to tell him

What a sweet way to break the news!!! Can't believe you kept the secret from your fiance for almost a week! I can never do that! I can't keep a secret to myself for that long!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->