April Raindrops 2016

So funny Powell! I moved from San Diego 7 years ago! (Where I was born and raised)

Hahaha! We switched! I'm a born and raised California gal too. Moved back here after DD was born.

Awww. I moved there for love too! I really loved it there and do miss it sometimes, certainly not the bitter cold in the winter though :winkwink:

Littlemiss-- glad she isnt concerned!!!

Anyone not have any cramping? Ive heard its normal to cramp as its your uterus expanding, but I maybe have one or two mild cramps a day. My last pregnancy I cramped really bad for a week or so but that turned out to be a BO, so maybe no bad cramping this time is a good thing.

I've not had that much cramping either, at least not this week. It's not too bad at all, on and off occasionally. I don't know if that's a good sign or not, I guess women tend to worry either way :thumbup:

I am so tired the last two days. And headachy. Up at 7 with the kids and dying for a nap by 12. Had an hour this afternoon on the couch whilst the girls were cuddled up to me watching The Parent Trap but woke up just as tired and still the headache.

I'm in Glens Falls, NY which is upstate near the VT border.

Navy...sorry for the wait. I'm sure that week be difficult but hopefully they will see good results.

Little miss, glad she's not concerned!

I moved for love too!

Powell, what part of NC? We're originally from there and will be moving back once we sell our home.

We live in Rougemont (Granville County) and my husband works in Raleigh.

What part are you from?

So, I have a tipped uterus, and it was hard to get a good look, so at first all we saw was a yolk sac and I was so bummed. But the the doctor blurted out, "Wait, is that? I think it is! A heartbeat!" I burst into tears and then laughed like a maniac. I didn't get any pictures because it was so blurry but I go for a 7 week scan next Friday!

So, I have a tipped uterus, and it was hard to get a good look, so at first all we saw was a yolk sac and I was so bummed. But the the doctor blurted out, "Wait, is that? I think it is! A heartbeat!" I burst into tears and then laughed like a maniac. I didn't get any pictures because it was so blurry but I go for a 7 week scan next Friday!

How amazing!!!

Woohooo! Awesome news

I'm so glad you seen a heartbeat, how exciting!

Just got the news that my husband is leaving on Monday (He's in the Navy) and won't be back til mid-late Nov when I'm (hopefully) about 20 weeks. This isn't good, as I know I will be on bed rest by week 12 if I make it that far and with a toddler and no family and friends here in VA, that makes bed rest impossible. I also don't drive due to my anxiety disorder and medication so that makes it even harder because normally we can prepare and find a way to get places, but with such short notice, we have nothing in the workings.

Oh wow Navy. That sounds really challenging. I hope you're able to find some help!

Navy do you think theyd be willing to see you after juat a week? I begged my doctor not to make me wait the two weeks when they thought i had an empty sac...i went back a week later instead and got good news

No, I know they won't allow for one week. I have to call them on Monday to double check my appt (they're closed on Fri) because one nurse told me one time and another a different time. So I'll see if they will, but I know they'll say no.

My inconsistency in symptoms is worrying my. My sickness has gone :( I want it back. I was horrendously sick on Tuesday and the last few days a bit here an there but not as bad as Tuesday. How are all your symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->