April Raindrops 2016

I told 9 people at work the day after i found out! No way i could wait to tell hubby

Anyone using cloth diapers? I am seriously considering it everyone keeps telling me its an awful idea but I think it's a great idea.

Anyone using cloth diapers? I am seriously considering it everyone keeps telling me its an awful idea but I think it's a great idea.

I use cloth about 75% of the time and love it. You just have to wash them everyday/every other day depending how big your stash it.

Im in Loveland, CO.

Nausea kicked in right at 6 weeks like everyone told me it would. Its not debilitating but its bad enough to make me feel like crap :( im 7+1 today

I cloth my son when he grew out of newborn because we had a ton given to us. He's 21 months and I am happy with the decision. It's really not that bad :) saves a ton of money!!! And I didn't think it was that much more work.
I use gdiaper cloth system and I actually only wash once a week. I have a bucket with water and vinegar that the used inserts soak in until I'm ready to wash them and they don't get funky!

I'm planning to cloth, but the fiancé is a little weirded by how he will have to handle the solid messes. He's thoroughly grossed out by the thought that he will have to rinse them (even though I tried to tell him it is super easy with a sprayer, or so I'm told). 90% of the time, post-newborn phase, is my hope.

Anyone else feel the moodiness setting in?? I can just feel myself being blah and crabby and I hope it doesn't last for long because I don't like it!

Bee Bee~I've started with that same kind of nausea this week. Not the run to the bathroom kind, just a general queasiness and bad fatigue.

I've been havin bad nausea since Tuesday (6wks). It makes me sooo nauseous that I get woken up at night! It usually lasts till I get some breakfast and it somewhat subsides but I still feel v hungover. And when the nausea subsides, I become so exhausted my body doesn't want to do anything except sleep but of course I can't do that cos I got 2 kids to take care of. My older one is off preschool for the next 2 weeks so it's been tough being sick and having to take care of 2 toddlers.

Don't recall my nausea being so bad with both boys.

Took progesterone last night for thr first time and after my shower this morning I got super shakey, hot, and nauseous. It finally passed after sitting at the toilet for a while. Im supposedly not even 4weeks. Is that normal? lm also super crampy

I've been moody for about two weeks now. Last week I finally told my hubbs I want talking about anything important until I was in a better mood...he was totally on board, lol. Low and behold I was preggo.

Sierra cramping is normal. I'm cramping myself and did with my other two as well. Everything else is probably just your hormones. I had that with my first.

I'm planning to cloth, but the fiancé is a little weirded by how he will have to handle the solid messes. He's thoroughly grossed out by the thought that he will have to rinse them (even though I tried to tell him it is super easy with a sprayer, or so I'm told). 90% of the time, post-newborn phase, is my hope.

If you breast feed you don't really have to wash out the solid waste. With formula it isn't bad and there are flushable liners you can put in if you don't want to mess with the solid waste.

Hi and welcome to all new ladies.

I use cloth diapers in day. It is really not that bad.

Afm, I have started getting nausea but, not bad and not throwing yet. fx it stays that way.

However, I do have one concern and would like to ask if anyone else have it? Chills? it's freaking hot outside but when I go to bed I have these chilla and have to wear something warm in this 35-37degree C temperature. Anyone have this?

I've found some amazing deals on cloth. My OH isn't too thrilled either but I am sure he'll get with the program! :p Nausea/ vomitting is pretty bad for me, unfortunately I am having the "hurry and run to the bathroom" moments already!

aroha, wow you will have your hands full :)

I'm so tired. Just had an hours lay down in bed whilst OH watched the kids and now I'm off to work in half an hour. Tiredness has hit me bad the past few days!

Anyone still crampy? I'm feeling blah and ready to be done with crampy-ness.

I get a mild cramp once or twice a day, but nothing crazy. My main thing right now is my hips are so achy! Anything else feeling this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->