April Raindrops 2016

I'm on the verge of crying this morning. For no real reason other than fear. I'm so scared of Friday and going in only to find no growth or baby. It's only a few days away and yet it seems like centuries.

I did have a fairly good day yesterday though, but I did cry that day too except it was over the fact that I couldn't have a tenderloin sandwich my mema always used to make since she's 800+ miles away

Another note, when I lay on my belly, I feel like there a lump or something "different/out of place" than there was last month. Maybe my uterus growing? Idk.

Sweety I am so sorry :hugs: Hoping you get your rainbow soon.

JakesMummy and Laska5 Congratulations and Welcome!

Yay for all the scans today, mine included! Good Luck beneathmywing, jtink, shellgirl, and I think Beebee has one too.

I'm on the verge of crying this morning. For no real reason other than fear. I'm so scared of Friday and going in only to find no growth or baby. It's only a few days away and yet it seems like centuries.

I did have a fairly good day yesterday though, but I did cry that day too except it was over the fact that I couldn't have a tenderloin sandwich my mema always used to make since she's 800+ miles away

Another note, when I lay on my belly, I feel like there a lump or something "different/out of place" than there was last month. Maybe my uterus growing? Idk.

Your uterus stays behind your pelvic bone for the majority of the first tri

I don't mean like a baby bump, like an actual bump, just something in my pubic/Pelvic region that feel different than usual. It's hard to explain honestly and I even question if its my uterus moving things around or if its just something weird or if its just in my head lol I've only noticed it that past couple days but have no idea what it is, I don't remember this with my son until like 12ish weeks I think. I could just be crazy and imagining things for all I know LOL

Oh sweety I'm so so sorry :hugs: I'm keeping you in my thoughts and hoping you get your rainbow baby soon !! Xx

I don't mean like a baby bump, like an actual bump, just something in my pubic/Pelvic region that feel different than usual. It's hard to explain honestly and I even question if its my uterus moving things around or if its just something weird or if its just in my head lol I've only noticed it that past couple days but have no idea what it is, I don't remember this with my son until like 12ish weeks I think. I could just be crazy and imagining things for all I know LOL

The say everything starts moving sooner with subsequent pregnancies so maybe it is stuff being moved around sooner than with your son!

i'm so sorry, sweety. the same thing happened to me in january. (i'm also Rh- and I miscarried naturally with no issues)

thinking of you.

Oh sweety, my heart breaks for you. So sorry to hear your news. Big hugs to you.

sorry, sweety :(

It has taken me a while to catch up on this thread. it is fast moving! I have my first scan on Sept 16. Seems so far away, i can't help but feel nervous. That is around the 9 week mark.

When do you ladies plan to tell your boss? I'm worried MS will interfere with my work and i should tell him before i tell anyone else. plus i want to get an upgraded flight for a trip out of the country i'm taking on the 19th of sept, and i need a good reason to have my company pay for economy plus! But i am nervous that its too soon and i'll jinx it....

I don't plan on telling my boss until after my scan next week and possibly later if I can manage it. (I will only be 6+2 at my first scan and prefer to wait until like 8 weeks if possible).
Although I think she has already figured it out because I've had 3 apts already. (She knows of my mc in Dec so assuming she knows we are trying for another).

Hey ladies! What do you think of this?

At 4.3weeks my HCG was 3948! With a progesterone of 13.55! Does the HCG seem high? High enough for twins?????!!!!

Hi Laska - your numbers are similar to mine. At 4+6 hcg was 3585
My MD did not mention the possibility of twins. I think its just that I have a high number!
Are you wanting twins??

Laska, that number is in the perfect range for where you are :) And sometimes, HCG doesn't indicate twins either way. A high number doesn't guarantee them and a lower number doesn't rule them out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->