April Raindrops 2016

My scan is 8 days away and time is crawling! The only thing I'm getting so far food wise is everything tastes super salty. My husband says I'm crazy lol.

Definitely meat aversion here which is the total opposite from my son. All I want is carbs and sweets! I have a strong feeling this one is a girl and the difference in aversions/ cravings are really driving that thought! Well, and that DS INSISTS its his baby sister, there's no convincing him it could be a boy :haha:

I'm craving meat, particularly red meat. I ALWAYS eat my beef "cooked" blue (or sometimes very rare, blue btw means 30 secs on each side and its cool in the middle) unless I'm pregnant of course but DH and I went out to eat last weekend since he was going away and I wanted every steak on the menu blue but of course, that wasn't happening so I got chicken since I refuse to eat Beef any other way. I was practically drooling as our table neighbor cut into his steak, DH had to snap his fingers in front me to get to stop staring.

:hi: Jakesmummy & Laska!

I get scanned tomorrow too. Fx'd it will be okay!

I've been having an aversion to chicken. Not really eating it, but I don't want to touch it or cook it. It grosses me out in raw form.

I've been having an aversion to chicken. Not really eating it, but I don't want to touch it or cook it. It grosses me out in raw form.

Good luck!

Good luck tomorrow shellgirl!

I have no food aversions yet and didn't with DD either.
I was just like:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 1
2nd beta number was pretty good. First # was 188 and 2nd was 363. It's not quite double but it was 44 hrs between tests instead of 48, so at the 48 hr mark it would have been double. It bugs me just a little cause with my DD, my hcg had tripled in 48 hours and this one is barely doubling. Ah well, trying not to stress. Doubling is good, doubling is good. :)

Symptoms are picking up, mostly the exhaustion. :sleep:

No aversions either here. But things definitely sound really good or really terrible and its kind of a day to day thing with that. Today, my roomie and I grabbed burgers which sounded alright. But I took one bite into it and was like NOPE and had to fix something else at home instead.

Certain things sound really awesome though. Particularly sweet things lol which isn't awesome. But Fruit sounds great, juice, popsicles, etc. Also, Mac N Cheese and cold cereal sound great all the time.

anyone having frequent urination already? I'm having to pee during the night it's not me at all, I hate disturbed sleep....I know I know I dunno how I'm going to cope when baby arrives haha my poor husband.

Ive also read, and was told by my MW with our son that the risk of MC drops when a heartbeat is heard. Good news for those of us that arent close to 8 weeks yet and wanna hear something good lol

Happy 8 weeks! One more month in first tri..did it go by fast for you so far?
Thats awesome you didnt have to wait til a certain time to get an appt. I hope ill get that lucky after I get my insurance fixed!

Looking back, it went by a lot faster than it felt during it. I've known for about 5 weeks now that I'm pregnant but it doesn't seem like it was that long ago!

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to tell you all that my April raindrop is gone. Had confirmation scan today and the scac didn't grow from last time(it measured 1.5cm). Yolk is there but, no baby. I had bad vibes from start of this pregnancy but, thought it's just me. They have offered me D&C but, I chose to wait for another week to pass it on my own.
My husband was insisting to do it asap because, I am RH-ve and if I bleed alot it could create some complications. But, I trust my body and I think I can do it on my own. If nothing happens till next Tuesday we will schedule D&C. Doctor said that my body has started preparing for miscarriage by forming a bleeding area around the sac.
Wishing good luck to everyone here and have happy and healthy 9months.

No food aversion, but good that's mashed and mixed up is trending to look nasty to me...still tastes good though. I'm utterly exhausted...I mean the highest level of exhaustion. I think insomnia is visiting me. My daughter also still wakes to eat at night and I think she's going through a growth spurt cause lately it's more. I'm breastfeeding, going to the gym...to which I wake up at 4:30 to do...and working full time while managing two little ones. I literally laid in bed and cried last night at 3 in the morning cause it's been up for two hours already cause I couldn't sleep. I didn't get to the gym this morning either cause I was trying to catch up on the 2.5 hours I lost.

I'm so sorry, Sweety :hugs: Hopefully you will be joining some lovely ladies in the May thread :hugs:

I was the same way with chicken with our son but it started later!

Ugh just puked off the front porch lol i was in my living room and my bathroom was too far away so I just ran outside . My little came out to check on my asking "matter Mommy?" and rubbed and patted my back. So sweet of him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->