April Raindrops 2016

So so sorry sweety and beneathmywing :( :( I know how painful that is :(

I'm sorry for the losses. This part of a new thread is always filled with such happiness and sadness. ��

Anyone know how to attach a pic to a post? Sorry very technologically challenged here...

I'm so sorry beneathmywing. Hugs to you and I hope you get your rainbow very soon.

Busy - click on the Paperclip icon and it will let you attach a pic to a post.

Here is my teddy graham, heart rate was 170.

Attachments

• 20150825_154114.jpg
    20150825_154114.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 20
My heart goes out to you, Sweety and beneathmywings. I was so hoping things were okay :cry:

It seems a bit odd to juxtapose the previous statement with this one, but let that not diminish either message - Welcome to the new ladies! This is a great group. :thumbup:

I was looking at all of the additions on the first page, and was wondering if I could be added on there? Or is there a protocol I should go through to do that, which I didn't when I first popped on here 70 pages or so ago (my apologies if I missed how to do that)?

MS has been increasing - threw up 4 times in 8 hours this morning, starting at 4am, where I was dreaming that people had brought us about 45 frozen lasagnas for after the birth, lol! Food is getting increasingly unappetizing, and I'm only eating about half what I used to (I tease the OH that I'm such a cheap date now - one appetizer and no alcohol!). And, I've lost about 8 pounds in a week, which I know can be normal.

adorable scan cntrygirl!

i was hoping that MS was getting better for me....nope. i felt really sick during the entire scan and have felt terribly sick all week. throwing up only once a day in the mornings, and then dry-heaving and gagging the rest of the day. kindof a bummer. i'm ready for 2nd tri!

Awesome scan cntrygirl!

Jtink - same here. I have no idea why but the nausea has started super early for me. I throw up every day at lunch time - 3x today! I bought some tums and ginger ale for "dessert" haha

Sweety and Beneathmywing; I am ever so sorry for your losses. I understand the pain you are both feeling :hugs: :hugs:

I am so so tired right now.

Decided to go to Ikea earlier, with both kids. It was like playing Hide and Seek but with the added addition of "IT"...argh"!!!

I feel so drained, my face is spotty and my boobs hurt. Everytime my daughter jumps on me, I wince!

I'm so sorry beneathmywing. Is there any chance your dates could be off? Trying to remain hopeful for you <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->