April Raindrops 2016

I took the weekend off but think I've caught up. Good luck to everyone with upcoming scans!!

Purelygemini- love the scan pic!

Bee bee- cute 8 week pic and happy belated birthday.

Sorry to all of those struggling with ms. Hopefully it is just a short stint for all of us and we will leave it behind when hitting the second tri.

I have my scan Wednesday and am pretty much terrified and a nervous wreck. It will be the moment of truth for me. Both of my losses were 7 weeks and slightly earlier so this will be a big step at 8+2. Hoping for a good outcome!

Evening!

Hope you don't mind another addition to the group?!

I got my BFP last saturday when I was about 5/6 days overdue, and was starting to dawn on me that I may well be pregnant!

According to my rough dates, I should be due on April 26th...5 days after my daughters birthday. Timed that well!

This will be my 3rd child, but 6th pregnancy due to 2 MMC and a termination for medical reasons, so needless to say, we are both pretty nervous.

I did have a few hours of brown discharge which was also slightly pink. But it has now stopped, and my symptoms are sore breasts and tiredness. So I am guessing it was to do with a bowel movement or implantation perhaps?

Ill be requesting an early scan due to this, as last time my GP did offer one but i turned it down.

Sorry for the long essay!! Looking forward to sharing these next 8 months with you ladies (and beyond)

Heres to a happy and healthy pregnancy for all.

Guys I'm finally 8 weeks! I'm so excited!! I've read that the chance of mc drops dramatically at this point so that relaxes me a little bit. And also only one more month of the first trimester!! Yay!

Also I finally made my first real doctors appt, it's next Tuesday on the 1st. This doctor didn't even care how far along I was, just gave me the first available appt. I'm hoping I like him and hopefully I'll get to have a second ultrasound!

Hope you ladies are all doing well :flower:

Happy 8 weeks purely!!!

Have my scan tomorrow. Superrrrr nervous!! Who else has scans tomorrow?

Welcome JakesMummy! :D

I can't wait till I get to 8 weeks if MC rates go down. This is my first pregnancy but I can't help being so paranoid that things could go wrong!
Give or take three more weeks to go! I can do it!

i have a scan tomorrow! all my other scans have been on small machines and been super blurry, and i didn't get a picture.

tomorrow it's the nice machines, so i hope to see much more!

Welcome jakesmummy!

My first appt isn't until sept. 24th. Seems so far away but that's the only available appt they had. I'll be 9 weeks.

Jealous of all you already having scans or about to 😉

Ive also read, and was told by my MW with our son that the risk of MC drops when a heartbeat is heard. Good news for those of us that arent close to 8 weeks yet and wanna hear something good lol

Happy 8 weeks! One more month in first tri..did it go by fast for you so far?
Thats awesome you didnt have to wait til a certain time to get an appt. I hope ill get that lucky after I get my insurance fixed!

My first scan/appointment is on October 5th :( I'm super jealous as well and so impatient! Just sucks that I have to wait about 5 more weeks to see my baby!

Hi all! I am shocked to be joining you all! Hubby & I are pregnant again & are due April 27th! I've had two previous miscarriages, the last one being in May & we were actually taking a break from TTC, but I guess God had other plans! Super hopeful that this one will be our baby to hold in April!!!

Thanks!

Jeez I cannot wait to reach the safety of gone 12 weeks. I find the first trimester nerve-wracking, no matter how many times I've done it!!

Good luck for all of your scans tomorrow :)

Welcome jakesmummy and laska!

My scan isn't until 9/18 - 25 days away (not that I'm counting :))

Does anyone else have a meat aversion? Even smelling it makes me feel sick. I can really only eat carbs and fruit right now, and still feel sick most of the day. I'm ready for this sickness to end!

So far with food, I don't seem to be so bad. Thank God! :haha: But I am just 4+6 weeks so it could change any day.

I dont have any food aversions yet. Most things sound sooo good. Ive heard that meat aversion means girl

No aversions...everything tastes 10x better tho. Same was the case with DS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->