April Raindrops 2016

I'm so sorry sweety :hugs:
Fantastic number Laska! I know higher numbers dont necessarily mean twins, but good luck if that's what you want! :D
I can't wait to see some scan pics today!
I am 8 weeks now, and I feel huge. I know its just "bloat" but I literally look 6 months already!! I was tiny to begin with, (5ft 100lbs) I gained a lot with my son, (75 lbs) but lost it all. I never really lost all the skin, so I kinda had that flap thing you get directly after having a baby for the past few years.Well now, you absolutely can't see the skin flap and it looks like a seriously pregnant bump. Im afraid to get on the scale to see how much I've actually gained so I keep insisting it is just bloat! Im worried that the extra weight and skin this time will make movementa harder to feel? I know they were much harder to feel once I started really packing on the weight last time and was always in ER getting checked.

Unfortunately no good news here either.. Scan showed a tiny empty sac so looks like i have yet another BO. Devestated.

:( :hugs: how far are you, Beneathmywing? Did they say the sac was measuring behind in size or development? Are they going to do another quant?

:( :hugs: how far are you, Beneathmywing? Did they say the sac was measuring behind in size or development? Are they going to do another quant?

6w3d.. My last loss was a BO and the sac was much bigger at 6 weeks. I have another scan in a week but not feeling hopeful. Waiting for blood work results from today.

Hi Laska - your numbers are similar to mine. At 4+6 hcg was 3585
My MD did not mention the possibility of twins. I think its just that I have a high number!
Are you wanting twins??

Hehe- I've actually been secretly hoping for twins! But would be happy with one!!!

I'm so sorry Beneathmywing :( :hugs:

Laska, I'm secretly hoping for twins as well lol

Baby measures right on track, heart rate 158. They said baby looks perfect :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 19
So sorry sweet and beneathmywing. Hugs.

AFM just got back from first appointment they put me up to Mar 31 so I'm technically not an April raindrop but I'll stay on here because it's may very well be an April baby. Heard the heartbeat and it was music to my ears! Yay will post scan pic soon if I can figure out how. Hope the other scans go well too.

:hugs: beneathmywing. So sorry to hear.

Sign me up for twins! Pretty sure my DH would leave me tho if that were to happen 😂 I had to beg him for a third!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->