April Raindrops 2016

Great scans Cntry & Jtink!!! I love the gummy bear/teddy graham stage!!!

My scan went well, but no pic. The doctor said since I already had 2 at the RE, he wouldn't charge me for another and just did an "unofficial" one to check that baby was in there with the heart beating. It was and was right on track for 8 weeks! I'm going back in 2 weeks for the Mat21 test and then will have my NT scan at 12 weeks. He told me that the risk for miscarriage is very slim at this point since everything is looking great, so to stop my worrying!

Ok, so I am super late to this party (mostly because of first time mommy paranoia), but can I join? I am due 4/5.

First, I am so sorry for those with losses. There are no words.

Congratulations to all those with successful scans! It is such an amazing feeling to exhale a little after the waiting.

A little about me I am 38 and DH is 40, we were TTC ever since we got married and had to go the IUI route to get our first ever BFP. Such a crazy feeling after so many stark white tests to see a second line show up. I just kept saying repeating OMG over and over again. Shell, I am a couple hours north of you in Oakland, and we actually got married on Carmel Beach last October. You can all see I have been stalking for a while :haha:

I am wishing everyone the best of luck, and even a little MS, fatigue, and sore boobs (but not too much).

I look forward to getting to know you all!

My heart goes out to you, Sweety and beneathmywings. I was so hoping things were okay :cry:

It seems a bit odd to juxtapose the previous statement with this one, but let that not diminish either message - Welcome to the new ladies! This is a great group. :thumbup:

I was looking at all of the additions on the first page, and was wondering if I could be added on there? Or is there a protocol I should go through to do that, which I didn't when I first popped on here 70 pages or so ago (my apologies if I missed how to do that)?

MS has been increasing - threw up 4 times in 8 hours this morning, starting at 4am, where I was dreaming that people had brought us about 45 frozen lasagnas for after the birth, lol! Food is getting increasingly unappetizing, and I'm only eating about half what I used to (I tease the OH that I'm such a cheap date now - one appetizer and no alcohol!). And, I've lost about 8 pounds in a week, which I know can be normal.

AnglophileAsh just let me know your due date and I will add you.

Great scan cntrygrl! Can't wait for mine... Only a month away 😁

Welcome mdc! I live in Santa Cruz so pretty close to you and shell!

Meeohmya! We just moved from Santa Cruz not too long ago and my OB is actually there so I was just there today! Are you going to be going to Sutter for delivery?

Welcome Mdc!

Wow small world! I'll be delivering at Dominican. We delivered our first at Sutter and then our insurance changed. So our second was delivered at Dominican and this one will be too. I really missed Sutter's food last delivery tho! 😂

Sweety I am so sorry :hugs: Hoping you get your rainbow soon.

JakesMummy and Laska5 Congratulations and Welcome!

Yay for all the scans today, mine included! Good Luck beneathmywing, jtink, shellgirl, and I think Beebee has one too.

I didnt have one today. My next one is Sept 4!

beneathmywing and sweety, my heart aches for you both. you're in my thoughts.

congrats to the ladies with great scan pics today! they're so cute now but I can't wait til they start looking a little more human!! everybody seems to be getting higher heart beats than I did, mine was 132bpm so I wonder if maybe it is true that it's a boy! I just want to know what it is so I can start shopping lol :haha:

Welcome to the new ladies!

I'm so sorry sweety and beneathmywing. My heart goes out to both of you xxx

I had my 1st scan today at 6w5d. The doctor had a hard time finding the baby but she believes she saw a heartbeat. She doesn't seem concerned at all but I'm such a worrywart. I have a follow up appointment in 2 weeks. I will be nervous the whole time until then!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 10
Eek been away for a few days and a lot to catch up on!

I'm so sorry sweety and beneathmywings xxx

Congratulations new ladies and all the great scans!

My next scan will be sept 10th. They were doing them weekly because of the bleed in my uterus but I'm away for a few weeks getting married. Super nervous having to wait but I'll be 10 weeks then so at least baby will look a bit more baby like :) no ms here still thankfully and only minor food aversions. Not a big a fan of meat anymore but can still eat it and loving fruit right now which is sucky for my blood sugar (diabetes) xx

Everyone is over here posting scan pics and I'm like :happydance: my test line is darker than the control :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_20150826_080131.jpg
    IMG_20150826_080131.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 13
image.jpg this is where I am at !
I wish my lines were darker than the control!! They have gotten darker but not as dark as the control

Beebee- It was busybee that had one yesterday too. I got my Bee's mixed up, Lol.

PurelyGemini, the heartbeat thing can be iffy. Back in '82 when my mom was pregnant with me in the days before ultrasounds, the doctors told her that based on the heartbeat I'd be a boy or a "very mild" girl, and the running is joke is that he was wrong on both counts (I'm a pretty excitable person, ha). :D

Wow so much to catch up on! I'm so sorry sweety and beneathmywings x

Afm I'm still ill, tonsillitis is raging! Had it since Friday so starting to get really fed up now, had a little cry at the doctors as I'm so tired and sore. They finally gave me antibiotics so fingers crossed I'll be back to normal soon.
I've also booked a private scan for Sat to check all is ok, I can't shake this horrible feeling 😞 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->