April Raindrops 2016

Ultrasound was good. Measuring a day ahead. Heartbeat was between 141-159. Everything looks great! Tripled in size from last week

Does anyone have a strange feeling in their throat? Its really a strange, hard to explain, thing. I have this feeling like my throat is closing up. It is like my gag reflex is moving up and is more sensitive. Its not really like 'sore throat' but I'm wondering if its just anxiety related? Or if this is my kind of 'morning sickness'?

hi everyone, i have not been very active on this board. Im 34, due April 18. I am trying to take it easy for the first trimester and not get so stressed, but so difficult! I do not see my dr until sept 21 (10 weeks) and no scan til 12 weeks (thats standard where i live) I had a bit of light pink spotting yesterday and monday and was so nervous, i called dr and was sent for blood tests. The sucky part is she is now out of the office til next week, so i wont know the results until then.

Otherwise, now things are getting better, no spotting, nausea is still on and off. So im trying to be hopeful that my bean will stick!

Congrats on scan piccies guys and heartbeats :)

Took another frer today and loads darker than control..might try to relax ..
Top one yest 1pm
Bottom 2day 4pm

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2015-08/20150826_165937_zpssb58eo2p.jpg

hi everyone, i have not been very active on this board. Im 34, due April 18. I am trying to take it easy for the first trimester and not get so stressed, but so difficult! I do not see my dr until sept 21 (10 weeks) and no scan til 12 weeks (thats standard where i live) I had a bit of light pink spotting yesterday and monday and was so nervous, i called dr and was sent for blood tests. The sucky part is she is now out of the office til next week, so i wont know the results until then.

Otherwise, now things are getting better, no spotting, nausea is still on and off. So im trying to be hopeful that my bean will stick!

Fx hun im sure all will be ok xx

Love the scans and the awesome pee sticks lol!!! :)

Welcome newbies hehe ;)

I finally called and made sure my insurance was all in order (good thing I called, had to change a few things) and made my appointment with the midwives! First appt will be next Friday Sept 4. According to lmp I'll be just over 9 weeks but I'm pretty confident in my o date and so I think 8 weeks.
I know that office doesn't do u/s on site so if they want to do a dating scan it'll probably be a separate appt. Maybe after an u/s we'll share the news with family and close friends. Right now only two ppl know besides me and dh ;)

Oh my! I usually can not stand hamburgers but this past week anytime I get a wiff of one, I HAVE to have it!! Just scarfed down a huge cheeseburger & it was awesome! Lol

Anxious for my 48 hour hcg, thought they would be in today but it'll be tomorrow morning! Hoping for 8000+!

Hi all! I'm due April 27th (unofficially at the moment). This is the date I've calculated from my FET date. I had my first beta Monday and it was 2607 at 14dp5dt, today's beta was at 4639. I transferred two blasts, so it looks like it might be twins. I'll find out in another week and half or so at my first scan.

Does anyone have a strange feeling in their throat? Its really a strange, hard to explain, thing. I have this feeling like my throat is closing up. It is like my gag reflex is moving up and is more sensitive. Its not really like 'sore throat' but I'm wondering if its just anxiety related? Or if this is my kind of 'morning sickness'?

I didn't have any morning sickness with my first pregnancy, but I did get a weird taste in my mouth. I guess kind of metallic. I also didn't have aversions exactly to any foods, just nothing sounded particularly good like I HAD to have it. So it might be your version of 'morning sickness'.

Christie hi! We were in a thread together when you had your son and I had mine. Here we are again! Congrats! I was looking thinking your name looked familiar, lol.

Hi can I join you lady's? I'm due April 28th and I'm getting my second hcg drawen tomorrow. Hoping for the best!

Welcome cornfield! We have the same due date :) I've been waiting for a due date buddy. Good luck tomorrow!

Oh my! I usually can not stand hamburgers but this past week anytime I get a wiff of one, I HAVE to have it!! Just scarfed down a huge cheeseburger & it was awesome! Lol

Anxious for my 48 hour hcg, thought they would be in today but it'll be tomorrow morning! Hoping for 8000+!

I've been craving chili cheeseburgers! Hope you hear good news tomorrow.

I have been obsessed with the cajun burgers from Steak and Shake

Welcome Christie and cornfieldland!

I'm sitting here eating a salad and y'all are talking about BURGERS!! Omg - torture!

For those of us who have just had 8 week scans, hopefully we can calm our nerves just a little.
"A heartbeat at 8 weeks increases the chance of a continuing pregnancy to 98% and at 10 weeks that goes up to 99.4%. So things could still go wrong and sadly sometimes do, but as long as there is a heartbeat, the risk of miscarriage decreases as the weeks go by." -Miscarriage Association

Unfortunately hearing/seeing a HB in the 8th week doesn't provide me with much comfort, since I saw a HB at 8+2 with my last pregnancy and found out in the 10th week that baby had passed away.
I have a scan scheduled for 9+6 this time around because the 8th week was too soon for me to feel "safe." :(

Unfortunately hearing/seeing a HB in the 8th week doesn't provide me with much comfort, since I saw a HB at 8+2 with my last pregnancy and found out in the 10th week that baby had passed away.
I have a scan scheduled for 9+6 this time around because the 8th week was too soon for me to feel "safe." :(

I'm so sorry Kozmikkitten. I understand it would be very scary for you in week 8 for sure then. To look at the positive, because it is highly unlikely at that stage, it almost certainly wouldn't happen again. :hugs: I really hope all goes well at your next scan!

Welcome cornfield!

Hal, I was like you and tried to stay on my salad kick...I gave up. Still easy healthy enough, a salad EVERYDAY...not anymore. Still eat lots of fruit too...love fruit.

And what is it about chili cheese? Still want chili cheese fries and chili cheese dogs, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->