April Raindrops 2016

Great scan pics Mdc and wantingbubba! I have 3 long weeks to go until mine.

All I can do is wait til the weekend to take my last CB digi and hope that the 3+ shows up!

This food talk is making me seriously HONGRY! I had all intentions of working out tonight but instead of putting my gym clothes on, I put my pjs on and had an oreo. 😳

Ugh, I'm so bitter! I'm still so sick that just the idea of food makes me feel icky!:cry:

Jealous of you guys and your cravings!!!

Navy I think that's great that you're doing that. Completely understandable if you already have those things running in your family. I definitely want some kind of genetic testing, especially since me and my bf both don't know our real fathers so that leaves a big open blank on genetics. Plus it's definitely a bonus to find out the sex so soon too!!

Right now I'm currently indulging in chili cheese fries and loaded nachos, you guys put the obsession in my head and I had to have it :haha:

Jtink, I'm right with you there. Not a single thing sounds or smells good, and everything seems to be a nausea trigger!

I love the stats for 8 weeks but I am still so worried because of my type 1 diabetes(body produces no insulin-on pump). I am worried that as soon as my blood sugars start to go high or low then thats it, and I will hurt or lose my little bean :/ I have no idea when I get another scan, my next appointment is just with the nurse so I am pretty sure I wont get another until 12-14weeks which makes me even more worried! Once I get further along I will get a lot more growth scans but I dont think thats the case early on. I think with my son I had one at 9 & then again at 13.5 (where we found out he was a boy!) So it sounds right..

Hugs hiphophooray. I'm diabetic too so understand the worry about blood sugars. I'm getting scans more frequently because of a bleed in my uterus (yet another worry) but I know I would only have got 8,12 and 20 plus the growth scans if I didn't have this bleed.

Jealous of you Gemini...I think chili cheese is gonna be my cheat meal this weekend, but I also want taco bell, lol.

I have to eat in the mornings otherwise I feel struck and light headed which isn't good during a workout. I already wake up so early I don't think I can wake earlier to eat something! Maybe I'll get those pre made breakfast sandwiches and pop it in the microwave on my way out.

i keep getting sharp twinges of pain that come & go quickly in my right ovary area! I wonder if that could just be the cyst from the egg. Anyone else experience this? Been doing it yesterday & this morning.

Laska- I will get some sharp pains or twinges if I turn too fast get up too fast. Mine seem to be associated with movement though.

Scan went well yesterday! They bumped my due date up a day as they told me the wrong date over the phone. So I'm officially logged as April 3rd now. Baby measures exactly 8 weeks 3 days which is what I was at yesterday. Heartbeat at 180 BPM! So relieved at this point. Found out I probably won't have another scan until 20 weeks which makes me nervous, but as of now everything looks good! They said the doc in a couple of weeks will try to find HB by Doppler and if he can't, then they'll do a quick handheld ultrasound (whatever that means) to make sure the HB is there.

Tomorrow is the big day and I am terrified, I've been shaking all morning and I just wish the day would hurry and end so I could sleep and then be on the way to my appt. I'll have no one there with me and as silly as it sounds, I'd do anything to have someone there to hold my hand, because no matter the outcome I'm going to cry, I just hope they are happy tears.

My poor nippies see so tender right now. When I start pumping out feeding my daughter I could cry. I got out of the shower this morning and dried off and when the towel rubbed over them...Omg...

Jealous of you Gemini...I think chili cheese is gonna be my cheat meal this weekend, but I also want taco bell, lol.

I have to eat in the mornings otherwise I feel struck and light headed which isn't good during a workout. I already wake up so early I don't think I can wake earlier to eat something! Maybe I'll get those pre made breakfast sandwiches and pop it in the microwave on my way out.

get a pack of bagles, eggs, cheese and thick cut bacon

Drizzle maple syrup and brown sugar on the bacon and bake on a cooling rack thing so it doesnt sit in the grease
Scramble eggs with cheese

Put on bagle and wrap each individually or put in ziplock (microwave in the bag, but vent it) and BAM...Yummmmy breakfast sammich that takes makes 20-25 min prep time for 5-6 of em

Hey ladies. Don't want to say much on this positive wee thread. But I'm no longer in this wee club. I wish all you ladies and happy healthy pregnancy. Best of luck xx

Hey ladies. Don't want to say much on this positive wee thread. But I'm no longer in this wee club. I wish all you ladies and happy healthy pregnancy. Best of luck xx

So sorry to hear Vicky :hugs:. Best of luck to you in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->