April Raindrops 2016

So sorry vicky.

Afm I agree with jtink i have no cravings. I can't eat meat chicken fish or veggies so that leaves fruit carbs and dairy with milk excluded ugh just glad I'm not vomiting....

I'm sorry nobody can go with you Navy. We will all be here cheering you on from behind the scenes for sure though!

My poor nippies see so tender right now. When I start pumping out feeding my daughter I could cry. I got out of the shower this morning and dried off and when the towel rubbed over them...Omg...

I said yesterday it feels like my son is nursing with glass in his mouth. I feel your pain!!

Is HCG suppose to double at 48 or 72? My hcg was 3984 on Sunday & 48 hours later was 6867. Trying to decide if I should get another one today? Feeling anxious about this! I'm 5w1d

48, but that's pdouble. I'd say those are good numbers. Could take a little longer though.

Happy almost weekend to everyone. Not that I am counting down the days!

Laksa, I get the twinges also on my right side and like TTC2 it seems to be with certain movements. Maybe even RLP like Powell said.

TTC2, congrats on the scan and glad they will try and find the HB in between. Makes our little preggo brain (or maybe it is just me :haha: ) be at ease.

Navy, happy tears all the way! I hope today flies by and your appt is here before you know it.

Afm, welcome to pregnancy hormones. Poor DH got a earful last night, and I would say it was the first time since I have been preggo it happened but that would be stretching the truth. :haha: I was at my neighbors house and said I would be back in a hour....well of course that turned into two hours. Really not a big deal, but I felt DH was pouty all night even though he said nothing was wrong. It just kept grating on me he would not say that it bothered him and then I felt as if everything he did the rest of the night was just like nails on a chalk board. By the time it was bedtime time cue meltdown. Geez, I am usually very laid back and need to just remember DH is not 'trying' to annoy me and that it is the hormone laced glasses I now wear. Luckily after a little snuggle time things are went back to normal, but who knew I had such a drama queen living inside me...poor guy. :rofl:

Hugs, Vicky! So sorry.

I am having major bloat today. still no other 'real' symptoms. Sometimes my nipples hurt, but not daily. So jealous of all your beautiful scans! 20 more days until mine. Seems like an eternity!

I wish i had tracked my previous pregnancy better so I could compare the two. Oh well.

Good luck tomorrow, Navy!

Is HCG suppose to double at 48 or 72? My hcg was 3984 on Sunday & 48 hours later was 6867. Trying to decide if I should get another one today? Feeling anxious about this! I'm 5w1d

I thought it was every 48, but my numbers this time weren't quite double so I looked it up and read 48-72 so you're within the window.

Oh Vicky I am so so sorry !! :hugs:

Anyone else not able to keep their eyes open in the afternoon ? I've been taking small cat naps in the afternoons or a pick-me-up but today I was just so tired ! Good thing my hubby was home today :) he let me sleep for 3 hours ! I'm still exhausted lol

Oh Vicky I am so so sorry !! :hugs:

Anyone else not able to keep their eyes open in the afternoon ? I've been taking small cat naps in the afternoons or a pick-me-up but today I was just so tired ! Good thing my hubby was home today :) he let me sleep for 3 hours ! I'm still exhausted lol

Ive been napping everyday with our son! I was not this tired when I was pregnant with him

I found a doc not far from me (live in the middle of nowhere!) Thats holistic and specializes in high risk, which I was pregnant with our son, and takes my insurance..now to get insurance straight and quit procrastinating lol

Vicky - so sorry for your loss.

Navy ladybug - best of luck tomorrow! I'm sorry to hear that you will be all alone but I hope you get the best news. We are all thinking of you!

I am getting the bloat big time today too. It's prob just gas though, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->