April Raindrops 2016

AdriansMom - I am seriously so tired every day. I get to work and I could fall asleep at my desk. But then I have horrible insomnia at night when I could actually sleep!

I figured it out and it's fixed! I must have put the date in wrong on the ticker, haha. I edited it out of my previous post so I didn't look stupid, hehe.

I too am pretty bloated - I've already started wearing my belly bands! Yikes...

AdriansMom - I am seriously so tired every day. I get to work and I could fall asleep at my desk. But then I have horrible insomnia at night when I could actually sleep!

Thankfully I'm taking online classes so I can take a break and at least lay on the couch ! I'm not having trouble sleeping at night at all I don't know how I would cope if I couldn't nap during the day or sleep at night , poor you

I figured it out and it's fixed! I must have put the date in wrong on the ticker, haha. I edited it out of my previous post so I didn't look stupid, hehe.

If I go by LMP mine is two days out

I made one on babygaga and even using my due date by O its one day out lok

image.jpg
Since I don't have a scan for another week I'm doing a happy dance because I finally got a test line as dark as the control !! :happydance:

Mdc~my hormones have definitely kicked in as well! Yesterday I was just being crazy but I couldn't help it lol!

Navy I have everything crossed for happy tears tomorrow!!

I am so sorry Vicky :( :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow Navy!! Everything crossed for good news and happy tears!

Anyone with two or more when did you start feeling movements from #2? I felt the first movements at 15 weeks with DS and steady movements at 17 weeks. I heard it can be felt earlier in subsequent pregnancies, I can't wait!

Hey ladies, I've been MIA for awhile. I've been going to bed super early lately and been taking naps when my toddler naps, which was my BNB time. I have been so sick after lunch lately. I haven't been able to do much with my toddler except watch him play in the backyard and I feel so guilty about that. My bloat is beginning to look more like a bump, so that's nice.

To all new ladies, welcome. To anybody who has left, I hope you get your sticky beans soon.

Navy-- Good Luck and lots of hugs today!

I find myself falling asleep in the afternoons which isn't good because I'm at work, Lol.

morning ladies.

sorry i also haven't been around much - this MS is really kicking my butt. i also have crohn's disease, and i'm getting my medication infusion today (i get it every 8 weeks at the hospital - it's basically a low-level chemotherapy drug). when i'm due for my medication, it can get rough, so i'm happy to be getting it today.

good luck to any scans today!

Anyone with two or more when did you start feeling movements from #2? I felt the first movements at 15 weeks with DS and steady movements at 17 weeks. I heard it can be felt earlier in subsequent pregnancies, I can't wait!

With my second I was feeling consistent movements by 14 weeks !

Good luck today Navy! I have everything crossed for you!

Sorry you are feeling so lousy Jtink. I hope your treatment helps everything today.

I am also feeling so exhausted. I have zero energy to do anything and also want to pass out in the afternoons, but don't usually have that luxury. I have been going to bed when my dd does, at 7:30!

Lots of happy tears today ladies!!! Baby is ahead by 3 days at 7+5, HB is 168, lots of wiggles and waving little arm and leg buds. I was so relieved I cried. The Dr had to give me tissues. Dr says the baby implanted on the left, meaning that this may very well be a little girl!

https://i.imgur.com/FMZr3uC.jpg

Good luck today navy! I am also so tired and just got some people to clean apartment for the first time! It's nice that things are cleaned up and I didn't have to do it. I've been watching the dustbunnies collect these last few weeks so tired! Hope everyone starts feeling better soon!

Lots of happy tears today ladies!!! Baby is ahead by 3 days at 7+5, HB is 168, lots of wiggles and waving little arm and leg buds. I was so relieved I cried. The Dr had to give me tissues. Dr says the baby implanted on the left, meaning that this may very well be a little girl!

https://i.imgur.com/FMZr3uC.jpg

:happydance: thrilled for you¡

Yay Navy!!! Happy tears are pouring out of me for you right now!! I've been praying for this news all week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->