April Raindrops 2016

Yeah Navy!!! I'm soooo happy for you!! And the little fighting baby you have!!

Thank you ladies!! You're thoughts and support really got me through!

May have had my first bout of morning sickness. Not sure if it was that or the prenatals I just took or a combo. I didn't get ms during my first pregnancy, but I just got really nauseous and the thought of my decaf coffee sitting next to me at work made it worse. Maybe baby doesn't like coffee. I wish I had some bread at my desk. It didn't last long and I didn't have to run to the bathroom, but I'd still like a slice of bread.

I'm hoping it's not a ramp up to worse ms and it just stays mild.

Congrats navy! Awesome scan. Can't wait for mine next Friday. Though the first one with my last pregnancy I couldn't even tell what was in the picture. They were like this is the sac and this is blah and I was like I don't see it. I see a dark spot :) I like the 8 week scans though, they look like little gummy bears with their stubby arm and leg nubs.

Woo hoo Navy! What a great scan! I'm so so happy for you and your little nugget!! 😃

Anyone with two or more when did you start feeling movements from #2? I felt the first movements at 15 weeks with DS and steady movements at 17 weeks. I heard it can be felt earlier in subsequent pregnancies, I can't wait!

With my second I was feeling consistent movements by 14 weeks !

With my first it was 13 weeks, with my second it was 11.

Christie do you have any updates photos of your boys, if you don't mind sharing? I would love to set how they've grown!

Yey Navy! So happy for you!
I found bubs heartbeat with my Doppler today, couldn't believe it!! I've got a scan tomorrow but nice for some reassurance! X

Excellent news Navy!!! Very happy for you!!

I felt movement earlier with each subsequent pregnancy. Earliest i felt flutters was around 12.5 weeks, felt like a butterfly flitting about. I am most looking forward to the stages of full blown kicks and elbows poking out!! We used to spend hours just staring in fascination :haha:

My breast soreness keeps coming and going, but concerning but maybe one of those things?

Due to all the chili cheese talk the last couple of days, I just had to have some! I made a macaroni & cheese bake topped with chili cheese and fritos for crunch! The best part, I did it this morning and just ate it at 9:15 in the morning! :rofl:

Due to all the chili cheese talk the last couple of days, I just had to have some! I made a macaroni & cheese bake topped with chili cheese and fritos for crunch! The best part, I did it this morning and just ate it at 9:15 in the morning! :rofl:
Hahahah!!

I made hubs bring me two chili cheese dogs home last night and still have one in the fridge..totally eyed it for breakfast!

Navy-- I am so glad that everything is all good! I tried asking the ultrasound tech about the implantation and she told me "well it looks like the cord is going towards the back" not very helpful.

New baby is on left, My son is on the right. both at 8 weeks.

Attachments

• comparison.JPG
    comparison.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 13

Now I want chili cheese fries.

I want pizza..... like sooooo bad. I craved Cheddar & Jalapeno with my son the entire pregnancy this time I was a spinach alfredo pizza. Funny thing is that when my MIL was pregnant with my husband, all she wanted was pizza also haha

Yey Navy! So happy for you!
I found bubs heartbeat with my Doppler today, couldn't believe it!! I've got a scan tomorrow but nice for some reassurance! X

That's awesome. I have no idea where my doppler is at the moment. Half my house is packed as I'm hoping to start showing my house Monday and move in the next few months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->