April Raindrops 2016

Great news, Navy -- and beautiful scan!!

Mmmm, Shell --- Chili Cheese Mac with fritos. You're killing me! lol Breakfast of champions ;)

I have no symptoms anymore -- I felt sick for a few days and a little tired but now nothing really. It kinda scares me!

I'll be 9 weeks when I get my first scan and I guess the Ramzi theory works only if you get a scan before 9 weeks?? Did you do the test to find out the gender yet, Navy??

Teah the scan has to be done at 6-7 weeks, no sooner or later. Dr says I implanted on the left, which for Ramzi means a little girl :) But since I'm so close to 8 weeks, I'm gonna take with a little more doubt than I previously would have haha :)

Congrats Navy! Such a relief for you I can only imagine :happydance:

Shellgirl, omg...that sounds amazing. Growing up in the Midwest everyone ate Frito pie like it was going out of style. May have to try it with Mac and cheese!

Cntrygrl, totally forgot my EDD is April 10th but since I have to have a ceseran, my MDD is supposed to be April 3rd, but thats a Sunday so Dr went and head and put it down for April 1st. It's not "scheduled" but should I make it that far, that's the day she wants to do it because of my gestational hypertension. Sorry, I know thats prolly confusing but my MDD is April 1st :)

Congrats navy !! You have a very adorable bean !

I was wondering if I were to make a Facebook group how many of you lovely ladies would be interested in joining ?

I was wondering if I were to make a Facebook group how many of you lovely ladies would be interested in joining ?

I will join of course! I didn't feel like doing it myself :haha:

I will join of course! I didn't feel like doing it myself :haha:

I was hoping one would pop up but it hasn't lol I really want the same experience as last time !

image.jpg

Ok I have made a Facebook group :) if anyone would like to join please add me (you can unfriend me once your in the group ) I have it set to secret so I have to add everyone in but no one can see anything it is extremely private ! Above is a screenshot of my Facebook page so you know you have the right one. My name is Samantha Hayley

EDITED could you please send me a Facebook message when you add me just letting me know you're from here :)

My seester just shipped me my doppler back , it'll be here Monday! Yay. Itll be def too early but I know I am gonna end up trying it lol

View attachment 892347

Ok I have made a Facebook group :) if anyone would like to join please add me (you can unfriend me once your in the group ) I have it set to secret so I have to add everyone in but no one can see anything it is extremely private ! Above is a screenshot of my Facebook page so you know you have the right one. My name is Samantha Hayley

Friend request sent! Ive been waiting for a FB group!

I definitely would

Eta thank you for making one! I will go add you now !

Me too ! As you could probably tell from my constant poas I'm impatient :haha:

Navy-- I will get yours changed. No Worries.

If anyone's due date changes just let me know and I will change it.

My seester just shipped me my doppler back , it'll be here Monday! Yay. Itll be def too early but I know I am gonna end up trying it lol

I've been wiping mine out trying it although I know it's too early, lol. My hubbs just looks at me and says really...

Great news, Navy! Cntrygrl can you put my due date down as 4/19? It will probably change, but i would like to be on the list to help make it feel more real :)

When did you all start feeling morning sickness? I am so looking forward to that feeling because it will make this more real. I know bloating is a real symptom, but for some reason I would feel so much more relieved if i were nauseous....

Chloe, my MS kicked in just before 6 weeks. I'll be at 7 weeks tomorrow, and it's still going strong. I'd love to be past it and getting to the food cravings like some of the other ladies!

That FB group looks like a lovely idea - I might join, too! :)

I would love to join the FB group but I cannot find you! There are tons of Samantha Hayley's but none with your picture are coming up!

EDIT: nevermind - request sent! Had to find you on the non mobile version of FB :)

Chloe, my MS kicked in just before 6 weeks. I'll be at 7 weeks tomorrow, and it's still going strong. I'd love to be past it and getting to the food cravings like some of the other ladies!

That FB group looks like a lovely idea - I might join, too! :)
Of course !!! Please come join :) it's so nice to have a close personal group to share with. I learned that with my youngest

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->