April Raindrops 2016

Question about the facebook group, is it hidden from everyone? I don't want my family or friends to know yet. (only told a select few)

Haha alright. I'll send a request then :) Thanks!

Yes, nobody can see anything that's posted in there. Just be sure you are on that page when you are posting! I almost accidentally posted on my regular page thinking I was in the private mommy one before :doh:

Oh jeez! I'd be on panic mode! :haha:

Oh and I'm Stephanie Demers on Facebook :D

Edit: Thanks for the add! <3

View attachment 892347

Ok I have made a Facebook group :) if anyone would like to join please add me (you can unfriend me once your in the group ) I have it set to secret so I have to add everyone in but no one can see anything it is extremely private ! Above is a screenshot of my Facebook page so you know you have the right one. My name is Samantha Hayley

EDITED could you please send me a Facebook message when you add me just letting me know you're from here :)

Request sent (I'm Lauren)

So apparently Eucalyptus Spearmint scented wax helps my MS! Really wish I'd known that with DS!

Cntrygirl, i got moved up to Mar 31 at my scan so can u please change my edd on cover page? Ill b stay April tho as I can relate more here

what's one day anyway, Busybee? ;) LOL Baby might be late anyway haha

Lol...my group from my daughter moved over to FB and we still talk now and most of us breastfeed and she posted a video of herself breastfeeding to her normal page thinking it was the private group, so definitely be careful with that.

View attachment 892347

Ok I have made a Facebook group :) if anyone would like to join please add me (you can unfriend me once your in the group ) I have it set to secret so I have to add everyone in but no one can see anything it is extremely private ! Above is a screenshot of my Facebook page so you know you have the right one. My name is Samantha Hayley
EDITED could you please send me a Facebook message when you add me just letting me know you're from here :)

Request and message sent, I'm Charlene

I'm struggling to work. I have two jobs, one is at a drug and alcohol detox during the graveyard shift for 12 hours each shift and the other is at a restaurant. I don't have to work, I just choose to but I am seriously over it. I technically should be on bed rest since I'm a high risk pregnancy but I keep pushing myself because I like to make my own money. Went in to work at the restaurant tonight and was like screw this, I feel terrible and I'm so dizzy that everything is turning black when I'm walking with a tray of drinks, so I chose to go home and take care of myself instead of putting my job first, but now I feel kinda bad...I think I need to get over that and put the health of my baby first but it's hard.

Ok rant over lol

Purely, if you can, maybe you can stick with one job for now? I'm sure it'll be easier to handle! Of course, it's your choice no matter what, I know how it is to be in your position since my mother is the same. So I have seen people like that and can understand your point of view :)

Yay navy! I'm so happy for you! :) xx

Sorry I haven't been around much this week. I'm getting married today!

I'll be adding you for the fb group soon. Name is sally :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->