April Raindrops 2016

Salamander congrats!

Welcome, MissC!

Purely, glad you are home to take care of yourself and LO. Two jobs...you are super woman! Such a hard decision, but make the one that is right for you.

Adriansmomma, can you pm me also? FB is not cooperating with me either. I mean surely it is not user error. :haha:

Have a great Saturday everyone!

Salamander congrats!

Welcome, MissC!

Purely, glad you are home to take care of yourself and LO. Two jobs...you are super woman! Such a hard decision, but make the one that is right for you.

Adriansmomma, can you pm me also? FB is not cooperating with me either. I mean surely it is not user error. :haha:

Have a great Saturday everyone!
Sent the link :)

Sorry I haven't been on here for a few weeks. I'll get caught up sometime.
I have my first hospital appointment on 10th September and I can't wait to make sure that every thing is ok. I am still feeling rotten:-( like I have a constant hangover and I used to love food but now I don't really care about it and I'm not enjoying anything that I eat! It's so frustrating!!

Hope you have a gorgeous wedding day!

Boy the nausea is getting me! Last night I woke up quickly around 2am when a rain storm came in & I remembered I had left something out. I immediately got a huge wave of nausea & it took awhile to go back to sleep! Then today off & on its hitting me! Plus I am soooo tired! Actually slept in until 9 & have already taken a good 44 minute nap & still want to sleep more!! I need energy!!!!!!!

Also can someone message me a link to the facebook page? I can't find Samantha.

I'm struggling to work. I have two jobs, one is at a drug and alcohol detox during the graveyard shift for 12 hours each shift and the other is at a restaurant. I don't have to work, I just choose to but I am seriously over it. I technically should be on bed rest since I'm a high risk pregnancy but I keep pushing myself because I like to make my own money. Went in to work at the restaurant tonight and was like screw this, I feel terrible and I'm so dizzy that everything is turning black when I'm walking with a tray of drinks, so I chose to go home and take care of myself instead of putting my job first, but now I feel kinda bad...I think I need to get over that and put the health of my baby first but it's hard.

Ok rant over lol

Oh Hun, sounds very tough!!!

Aren't there laws to protect pregnant women from working graveyard shifts? Ie. That you continue to get paid but you don't work??? In Germany, pregnant women are not allowed to work after 8pm.

Laws for those kinds of things in America aren't very good but it's something I'll definitely look into. I just need to stop working altogether since my bf makes more than enough to take care of us both, it's just hard for me to let go and he's getting mad at me lol!

Been MIA for a little bit. Still been pretty nauseous, I even tried acupuncture I'm so desperate! It helped maybe a little.

Navy, I'm so happy everything is ok with your little bean :)
Congrats on getting married Salamander!!

View attachment 892347

Ok I have made a Facebook group :) if anyone would like to join please add me (you can unfriend me once your in the group ) I have it set to secret so I have to add everyone in but no one can see anything it is extremely private ! Above is a screenshot of my Facebook page so you know you have the right one. My name is Samantha Hayley

EDITED could you please send me a Facebook message when you add me just letting me know you're from here :)

I would love to join this group, just can't find you! Could you pm me a link?? :)

EDIT: I found you, nevermind!

Hi April ladies! May I join your group? We got our BFP Aug 10 and kind of been lurking this site for awhile... finally have the eggs to actually post :blush:

We decided to get an u/s on the 19th when I was suppose to be 5w5d but u/s tech measured embryo at 6w4d and we heard the little HB :happydance:

I had no idea how amazing it is to grow a little human?! Virtual belly-bumps to all you ladies!

Big congrats to those of you who are getting hitched! 8 years of martial bliss for me .. I think a little less for DH, lol.

Love everyone's u/s pics! Am soooo looking forward to sharing this awesome journey with you all !! .... but first I gotta nap :sleep:

Welcome agentbacon! You are hilarious, I love how you said "the eggs" instead of the balls, lmao!!

Does anyone still have that awful metallic taste in their mouth? Its making my nausea worse i feel like i can't escape my mouth lol i have to constantly chew on gum or mints but it only takes the taste away for a few minutes.
Is there anything i can do about it??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->