April Raindrops 2016

Thanks ladies! We had a great day :)

Welcome misscalais and agentbacon xx

Salamander-- Congratulations on the wedding!

Welcome Misscalais and agentBacon :hugs:

AFM-- I was able to pick up the baby's heartbeat with the doppler on Saturday. Such a wonderful sound.

Woohoo, Cntrygrl!! I haven't tried with mine since Fri, I figured after the US that Jellybean probably wanted to be left alone LOL

I tried mine today since I just got it back even tho im too early lol im going to try again around 8 weeks

Was wondering if anyone is going to try for a home birth?

I had a consultation this past Friday with a midwife and we really clicked so I think I'll be trying to have my little one at home.

something funny, DH finally told his parents yesterday to expect their first grand child, well after all the congrats his mom warned him to tell me not to cut my hair during pregnancy or else the baby will be born missing fingers or toes .... lol, she's so sweet to worry but I think thats one of those old wives tales I can sweep under the rug.

Would love the link to the FB page. Tried to look up Samantha but couldnt find her :)

Finally put up the ticker. Sure hope I get to keep it up a while. Starting to feel off more then good these days. Thus is my first scan. So I hope to see a little heart beat. Ill be 5 weeks 6 days. Early but my HCG should be 40k

Hi I just got my BFP last week, according to LMP, I'm due April 28th, 2016. :)

Hello, Navy! :) I've been looking for a april group since I got my BFP! :)

Glad you found this one! Feel free to join us on FB as well if you like! I believe there are other April groups around (Some for after loss, some for LTTC and some just normal groups) Happy to have you!

What is the FB group called? I'm only on TTC groups on FB haha. I'd love to join the one on FB!

Hi Owlgirl! I just joined too.
Based on my LMP I'm due April 15 but at ultrasound they said I'm due April 9th.

Owl, if you go back a few pages, on of our members posted about it and you can find it from there (It's a Secret Group, so you can't just search it) :)

Welcome owlgirl and agent bacon! (The name is making me hungry - bacon is my absolute favorite!)

I sure hope that wives tale doesnt have any truth to it because I chopped ALL my hair off on Saturday, haha.

Some old wives' tales are so crazy stupid xD

My paternal grandmother was convinced that I had to stay away from anything that scared me because according to her, it was a known fact that if something scares you while you are pregnant, your baby will be part of it. Ex. She said that one of her friends got scared by a fish that her husband brought home and her baby was born with an actual fish tail!

I mean, really?! I tried not to laugh but my God was it hard!

Hey everyone hope ur all feeling ok. Quick question while I wait for the dr to call back. I saw green snotty mucous discharge today not blood or pink totally greenish white . Shud I b worried? Anyone have this? Might have overdone it a bit yesterday. Also dh and I dtd last night so was thinking that maybe that was why. Any ideas?

um, i've never had green discharge, so i would definitely ask your dr about that one. i'm sure it's nothing, but check to make sure!

Thank you! Funny thing my hubbys birthday is on Wedsday so this was his early 21st birthday gift. LOL.

Welcom agentbacon and owl!

We have the same due date Owl and funny because my birthday is on Wednesday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->