April Raindrops 2016

Hi guys, I have been lurking and celebrating all of you and now cautiously post.

My beta started slow so my doctor told me I was having a chemical pregnancy. He, I quote, told my husband when asked, what are the chances of this pregnancy turning around said, "slim to none". That night my doctor was hospitalized for a medical condition so he doesn't know the rest of the story as he hasn't been back to work soooooo....

My blood work soon showed otherwise. Since I conceived after my MC but before I got my first AF, I am not having a scan until next Tuesday where by my calculations I'll be 7 weeks, 2 days and by their calculations 6 weeks, 6 days. To say the least I'm extremely nervous.

Here are the numbers...I'll report back in next Tuesday after my scan. Just asking for prayers as I will be devastated if I see an empty sac again.

DPO Beta Doubling Time
12 13.0 (Undefined)
15 122.0 22.3 hours
17 173.0 95.3 hours
19 344.0 48.4 hours
23 1647.0 42.5 hours
25 7248 22 hours

taber, contrats!

Tag, looks like good numbers to me! hope your scan shows only good things!!

GL to everyone else getting scans this week! So jealous over here!

WRT the pet thing, i was on vacation and when i came back, my cat was unusually clingy to me too, sleeping in bed with me as soon as i got in it, laying on my belly, etc. i got my BFP just a few days after i noticed her being extra affectionate. I had assumed it was because she missed me, but I think she also knew something was happening inside me before I even did!

Laws for those kinds of things in America aren't very good but it's something I'll definitely look into. I just need to stop working altogether since my bf makes more than enough to take care of us both, it's just hard for me to let go and he's getting mad at me lol!

Oh hun,

Give yourself some time to relax. Things will be hectic enough when baby gets here.

How many kids do you have now? And how old are they if I may ask? Do u have 2 boys?

I had my first ultrasound...edd was exact for my last period...I was trying to figure out the ramzi theory but no idea how to

Attachments

• 5306_10154164649113662_1392135253124166063_n.jpg
    5306_10154164649113662_1392135253124166063_n.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 10
I had my first ultrasound...edd was exact for my last period...I was trying to figure out the ramzi theory but no idea how to

I found this! Looks like GIRL!

Attachments

• AXQe1po-1.jpg
    AXQe1po-1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 13

You need to find where your cervix is, the if its from the left of the cervix its girl, to the right means boy :)

I had my ultrasound today and they only saw a gestational sac and yolk sac . They dated me between 5-6 weeks . The tech didn't seem concerned as I have irregular periods but I'm a little devastated. I've read some really great stories online so I'm just hoping for the best on our next scan although I don't know when that is yet. My test lines are still darker than the control lines I'm really hoping there's a chance that this will turn around. I also have a good sized cyst on my right ovary. Next week ms to hurry up I'm already going crazy being stuck in this limbo

I had my ultrasound today and they only saw a gestational sac and yolk sac . They dated me between 5-6 weeks . The tech didn't seem concerned as I have irregular periods but I'm a little devastated. I've read some really great stories online so I'm just hoping for the best on our next scan although I don't know when that is yet. My test lines are still darker than the control lines I'm really hoping there's a chance that this will turn around. I also have a good sized cyst on my right ovary. Next week ms to hurry up I'm already going crazy being stuck in this limbo

Praying it's just a few days too early to see the embryo and a heartbeat. I know how hard the waiting is. I had to do this twice last year. I just wanted to sleep until the next ultrasound.

Adriansmama, so sorry you are going through this stress.
I had a scan when I was 5 + 5 and all they could see what the gestational sac and yolk sac nothing else as yet.... so not far behind you. One week later we saw a heartbeat.

I have everything crossed for you xx

Tag-- Lots of thoughts!

AdriansMama-- Hoping they see more next time.

Tag, I continue to pray for you every day and really think that this pregnancy will be sticky and next week will show a little heart beating away <3

Adriansmama, a yolk is such a good sign and I think it most likely is just too early since you aren't positive about when you ovulated. :hugs:

Thank you ladies :) I have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow afternoon and then an ultrasound next Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best.

I had my first OB appt today. I had a very quick ultrasound beforehand, where we saw the baby wiggling around, moving its arms and legs and being super cute. it measured right on track for my april 8th due date.

they also gave me a prescription for diclegis to help with the nausea. anyone heard of it?

Yay jtink!!! :)

I'm getting so excited for my appt on Friday. Almost there! I know no scan but I'll be 8+1. Do you think they could find hb with the Doppler? I'm guessing they'll at least try. According to lmp I'm 9 weeks (but I know that's a week off) so they'll probably treat me as such until I can get a dating scan.

I had my first OB appt today. I had a very quick ultrasound beforehand, where we saw the baby wiggling around, moving its arms and legs and being super cute. it measured right on track for my april 8th due date.

they also gave me a prescription for diclegis to help with the nausea. anyone heard of it?

Diclegis is all they prescribe where I am. I work maternal fetal medicine and half our moms and nurses take it. It seems to work well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->