April Raindrops 2016

Thank you ladies :) I have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow afternoon and then an ultrasound next Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best.

Oh yes. I know how scary that it be not to see a heartbeat.

It's the same with my first pregnancy. I went there at 6 weeks and they could see the sac and yolk but no heartbeat. I was SO worried. Went back there 4 days later and saw the heartbeat beating away. It was a crappy long 4-day wait though, I have to admit.

I'm pretty sure that it's just because your pregnancy is too early. The dark pregnancy lines are definitely a great sign!

Thank you ladies :) I have a follow up with my doctor tomorrow afternoon and then an ultrasound next Tuesday. I'm hoping for the best.

Oh yes. I know how scary that it be not to see a heartbeat.

It's the same with my first pregnancy. I went there at 6 weeks and they could see the sac and yolk but no heartbeat. I was SO worried. Went back there 4 days later and saw the heartbeat beating away. It was a crappy long 4-day wait though, I have to admit.

I'm pretty sure that it's just because your pregnancy is too early. The dark pregnancy lines are definitely a great sign!
Ive heard and read so many stories like mine with great outcomes in really hoping that's what's in store for me !! My test line is darker than the control on all test brands but one and have been for days now. So nervous and scared for Tuesday but it can't come soon enough.

Happy Wednesday everyone. I woke up today thinking it was Friday...oh cruel joke!

Tag, so happy your betas look good and wishing you all the best for Tuesday.

Coolbabe, wonderful scan!

Adriansmama, so sorry about the not ideal news, but I agree with everyone else it sounds like you are just a little too early especially with such dark pregnancy lines. Fingers crossed for you on Tuesday! Sounds like you have a positive attitude so I hope the wait goes quickly. Sounds like Tuesday is a big day for a lot of us.

Jtink, glad you saw your nice wiggly LO!

Just wanted to update here. My HCG dropped last Friday & the M/C started on Monday. We are crushed, but will continue with our plan for IVF in the Spring. Hope you all have a great pregnancy & healthy babies!!!!

Cupcake, what awful news and I am so sorry. Good luck with your IVF plan and hope you are back here quickly!

This morning I had some bleeding. It wasn't bright red, but not exactly brown either. I had implantation bleeding with my first, but isn't 6 weeks a little late for that? It wasn't enough to fill a pad, but I did need a liner. It has stopped. I have my scan in the morning, so I'll get definite answers, but curious about bleeding at 6 weeks.

Also, anyone who has gotten past the ms stage, when did it stop? This constant nauseous feeling is annoying! It's not extreme, just annoying at the moment. Sometimes goes away if I eat, some times not. And I also almost always feel slightly light headed, probably in part to the nauseousness.

This morning I had some bleeding. It wasn't bright red, but not exactly brown either. I had implantation bleeding with my first, but isn't 6 weeks a little late for that? It wasn't enough to fill a pad, but I did need a liner. It has stopped. I have my scan in the morning, so I'll get definite answers, but curious about bleeding at 6 weeks.

Also, anyone who has gotten past the ms stage, when did it stop? This constant nauseous feeling is annoying! It's not extreme, just annoying at the moment. Sometimes goes away if I eat, some times not. And I also almost always feel slightly light headed, probably in part to the nauseousness.

I had a little bit of brown spotting at 6w5d. I went in for a scan the next day and everything was fine and they didn't find the source. They said it was almost surely not from in the uterus, but who knows. I was on pelvic rest, so not having sex either for it to be from cervix irritation. I think sometimes it just happens and nobody knows. I hope everything is okay with your scan tomorrow!

Was finally able to find the heartbeat with my doppler today! I've been trying every now and then since my 7th week with no luck. I wasn't trying very hard though as I'd give up in a couple of minutes if I didn't find it. I spent a little longer today while dd was a sleep and found it. The little stinker was hiding low on my left side!

I am so sorry cupcake :hugs: Wishing you lots of sticky dust for you next IVF cycle.

Had my scan this morning and everything looks great. Two little beans and two little heartbeats. Measuring 6w1d and 6w4d.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->