April Raindrops 2016

Woo-hoo Christie!!! Double congratulations! Twinnies!!!!!

Yay Christie!

How are you feeling otherwise?

Very slight, but annoying nausea, and I get tired really quickly by the end of the day (could be from the progesterone and endometrin I'm on, or the twins, or all the work I've been doing to try to get my house ready to sell, or all of it).

Another scan in two weeks then I 'graduate' to my regular ob. I will try to remember to post scan pics when I get home (if I don't fall asleep first).

Shell and nodoubt, congrats on the little HB! I was so excited when I heard it too.

Christie, so glad the scan was good and omg TWINS!!! What a great day for your growing family.

Awww, finally Friday. I hope all the U.S. peeps have a nice relaxing long weekend.

Congrats on the twins, Christie! And yay for the good scans, ladies!

My condolences, cupcake. Sending you good wishes for a sticky one on your next try!

AFM, since I've not been posting much, not a lot has changes. Nausea all freaking day. We're having a housewarming party tomorrow, and will be announcing it then (I know, a bit early at 8 weeks, but I just don't think I can wait until 12!!!). We told our families today, although we'd told our parents only 2 weeks ago. Won't be telling work until October, though, if I can help it.

We got some other major stressors going on besides baby, though. Our wedding is officially a year from yesterday, and earlier this week we found a major leak in our kitchen that's almost certainly going to require a full demo and remodel of the kitchen starting on Tuesday! It wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't an absolutely HORRIFIC smell from the stagnant water/rotting food. We've got plug-ins to try and cover it up, but with my bloodhound nose right now it's just awful. Ugh! I'm already sooo ready to be in October, when I'll be out of the first tri and the kitchen should be done.

Christie we're selling too so I'm right there with you, though our house is already listed...still a pain though.

Ash, that sucks! Unexpected expenses...urgh. Hopefully this tune pass quickly for you.

Hey all, Finding it hard to keep up woth this morning sickness. It isnt super strong right now just constant and annoying. I had an US yesterday at 5-6 and everything ws right on track. Saw a HB of 101, little worried that that is too slow. But for more baby is there and growing.

Oh cupcake - I'm so so sorry to read your news. My heart breaks for you and I hope you get your rainbow very soon, hon. Big hugs to you!

Christie - twins! Omg that's amazing! Congrats!

Congrats christie on twins !!

Cupcake hun so sorry xx

M2ps congrats on seeing bubs xxx

Hey all, Finding it hard to keep up woth this morning sickness. It isnt super strong right now just constant and annoying. I had an US yesterday at 5-6 and everything ws right on track. Saw a HB of 101, little worried that that is too slow. But for more baby is there and growing.

The heart rates of my twins were 111 and 114. I think they start out a little slower when they just start beating and will get up to the higher side of things in a few weeks. Doctor said everything looked good so I won't worry about low rates yet.

My first appointment went well :)
They did an unofficial, grainy ultrasound, and I saw bean! :) the midwife said the heart beat looked in the 160s. I called my immediate family and told them I'm pregnant. We will tell dh's family tonight when they are all home. We have a referral for a dating ultrasound because my cycles are long usually. I don't want my edd to be off!

I'll be announcing to my grandmother on the 15th that I'm pregnant! I'm so excited because she's always been a HUGE part of my life since I was a baby. She's like a second mother to me. However, she does have a flaw of being a bit of a blabber mouth so I didn't want to tell her too soon or else the whole family would know!

So the 15th is when it'll be told to her since I'll be going to stay with her for a week :) She literally has no idea right now and I'm really excited to tell her! Well, give her a gift that'll announce it. I'll also be filming it, I'm hoping for a great reaction! She's wanted a baby from me for a long time now :haha: I am going to be so impatient until that day!

Was wondering if anyone is going to try for a home birth?

I had a consultation this past Friday with a midwife and we really clicked so I think I'll be trying to have my little one at home.

something funny, DH finally told his parents yesterday to expect their first grand child, well after all the congrats his mom warned him to tell me not to cut my hair during pregnancy or else the baby will be born missing fingers or toes .... lol, she's so sweet to worry but I think thats one of those old wives tales I can sweep under the rug.

We met with a midwife before getting pregnant and love her! She works "with" an OB whom i'm now seeing because of my history. Im hoping we can do a home birth if this pregnancy stays healthy.

I would LOVE to do a home birth but I'm worried they'll see me as high risk due to my weight. I guess we'll see what'll happen but I'm not putting my hopes up on this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->