April Raindrops 2016

Awww so cute Christie! :D Congrats!

Hi guys!

I am due 4-14-16. Just had my scan yesterday. HB 171. So excited! I will post my first us here soon because I'd love to get your thoughts on the left-right method. It looks dead center to me! Anyway just wanted to kind of introduce myself to you! This is my second - I have a gorgeous 15 month old daughter.

Hey everyone,

I am due April 16th from LMP I have had 2 scans due to cramping and spotting one at 5w6d and we saw a heartbeat :) yippe and then the 2nd scan was Friday just gone and we were measuring 7w6d :) we saw bub with a super strong heartbeat :) and looking like a cute little splodge haha this is our first baby and were so excited! Looking forward to making some bump buddies xx

Xx

Welcome SBBaby and xLilypopsx :hugs: How is everyone doing?

Welcome to the new ladies! :hugs:

I'm still hardly able to keep anything down, or eat much. Nausea all day, and I've dropped about 15 lbs (not that you can really tell, as I'm bloated to boot). Is it the 2nd tri yet?! :haha:

The yolk sac is at the bottom of my US guys! What do you think I am having?? How do I tell if it's on the right or left!? I have a little girl that is 15 months and am more nauseous this pregnancy, and this bean looks bigger than my girl did at the same time. So maybe a boy?

https://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l224/ValerieCSR/unnamed-2.jpg

image.jpg
Great news at our scan today :) little nugget measured 6 weeks 2 days and has a heart rate of 122 bpm !!

Nice scan pics and congrats on twins Christie! Welcome new ladies :)

Unfortunately my scan did not end well and the baby stopped growing at 9w1d so this is good bye for now. Best of luck to everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->