April Raindrops 2016

So sorry mdc. 😢 Hope you get your rainbow baby soon.

Any scans coming up?

My next scan is on Friday already! I'll be 10 weeks 2 days. Decided to go back to my original gynae to do the prenatal screenings because I'm just familiar and comfortable with her. It will be a 25-min drive but I think it should be fine. It was such a hassle trying to figure out which gynae to switch to (we moved house a year ago) but now at least I have decided to stay put with my old one.

My first scan is in exactly 1 week! I should be 8-9 weeks by then. Super nervous. I've been pretty miserable this last week with morning sickness. i've been prescribed diclegis so i'm hoping that is the miracle drug that makes me want to eat and be normal again. otherwise i have 4 more weeks of this feeling :(

We had a bit of a scare last night with me bleeding. So went to hospital to get everything checked over (after phoning for advise) to be on the safe side. We saw our gorgeous little jelly bean (nickname from a close friend) and the heartbeat flickering away :cloud9: And we get to see him/her all over again on monday as that's when my first "official" scan is booked for as we weren't 100% sure on my dates.

Attachments

• jellybean.jpg
    jellybean.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 2
What is wrong with the pharmacy? After two weeks of constant nausea, I finally asked for some meds. My nurse called in a script for diclegis but didn't say how many pills, just said 30 days worth, so the pharmacy was like I don't know how many to give you since you can take 1-4/day depending how you respond so she wouldn't give me any. Now I have to wait another day to feel any better.

I've been trying to get my boys to tell me what they think we should name the babies and so far the only thing they have come up with is 'monkeys'. So I guess until they are born and I know what their names will be, they will be my little monkeys.

My next scan is next Friday, should be 8w 2d.

So sorry mdc :,(

My first real scan is next Tuesday. It isn't necessary but midwife and I thought it would be best to get accurate dates since I have long cycles. I'm excited. I will be 9+6 based off of my (very educated lol) guess at ovulation.

So sorry to everyone that's out 😟 and good luck everybody with scans coming up!
I've got my second scan tomorrow morning...my last scan (last Thursday) I was measuring at 5 weeks when I thought I was 6+5, so I'm a little worried...

So sorry to everyone that's out �� and good luck everybody with scans coming up!
I've got my second scan tomorrow morning...my last scan (last Thursday) I was measuring at 5 weeks when I thought I was 6+5, so I'm a little worried...
I completely understand where you are coming from !! I had the same thing happen but when I went back we had a little nugget with a heartbeat :) wishing you the best of luck at your scan

Good luck to everyone with scans coming up. I still wont get a scan until Sept 30th when I will be 11 wks. I wish I could have on sooner just so I can know my baby is ok. I have plenty of morning sickness though and am tired a lot so I'm hoping that means baby is ok. I just feel like I have forever to wait!

Christie, sorry about the Diclegis! My Dr said to take 2 before bedtime and 1 in the morning. so i have a 30 day prescription of 90 pills. and thankfully insurance paid for most of it, so it was only $30. I was really worried it would be $200+

MS has subsided a LOT thanks to Diclegis and my unisom+B6 prior to getting a diclegis prescription. I still have crazy sore nipples and fatigue, plus i now have a head cold, making things that much more awesome. I don't know how people survive this without drugs...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->