April Raindrops 2016

Back from my appt, baby hasn't grown. no Hb could be found. I go back to radiology at 2 for more detailed scan.

Oh no Navy.... I'm soo sorry. Got no words....:cry:

I'm so, so sorry, Navy & MDC! :( Many, many hugs to you both. Navy, you especially have been a pillar of strength on this board with your presence and support.

Second scan revealed The baby is gone. It it stopped developing a couple days after my last US. Dr wants a D&C to test the baby for everything so I'm scheduled for Tues. Thank you all for your support ladies.

:hugs: Navy. I know there are no words. Prayers for you and your family.

Second scan revealed The baby is gone. It it stopped developing a couple days after my last US. Dr wants a D&C to test the baby for everything so I'm scheduled for Tues. Thank you all for your support ladies.
Gosh im so sorry. :hugs:

My heart is so broken for you. I can't even imagine the pain you're going through right now. So so sorry.

Prayers for you.

so sorry navy and mdc! I pretty much lost all my symptoms although i didnt have to many to begin with, dont go back to doc till the 30th when I am 12 weeks so holding onto hope over this way!

So sorry to everyone with bad news :hugs:

My scan yesterday set my mind at ease a bit regarding my previous scan, been put back up to 7+3 (7+2 yesterday, according to my report. In the app I was told 6+5 - I assume she remeasured?) and we saw the heartbeat. So I assume baby had a super growth spurt or something, haha.

Do we have any scans or doctor's appointments this week? How is everyone?

Do we have any scans or doctor's appointments this week? How is everyone?

No scan or appt, but I am looking forward to Wednesday! That's the day I should be getting my results from Panorama and will hopefully hear the baby is healthy...and actually find out the gender too! EEK!

My nausea luckily started subsiding last week. My NT ultrasound is the 22nd also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->