April Raindrops 2016

My first scan is the 24th! Forever away it seems. I'm just starving all the time but no other symptoms really which I think is strange. Oh I have been having headaches too.

Excited for you shell! Hoping you hear good news Wednesday and how nice you get to find out the gender so early! Do you have an instinct on what you think baby is?

Beautiful sound Powell!

My first scan is the 24th! Forever away it seems. I'm just starving all the time but no other symptoms really which I think is strange. Oh I have been having headaches too.

Excited for you shell! Hoping you hear good news Wednesday and how nice you get to find out the gender so early! Do you have an instinct on what you think baby is?

Beautiful sound Powell!

Thanks! I've really been back and forth on this one! But since my first instinct was girl, I guess I'll go with that one :thumbup: Wouldn't be shocked to discover a little boy in there either though, so who knows! :shrug:

Hi ladies. I had some bleeding yesterday so I went for scan today. The ultrasound showed a very active baby measuring 5 days ahead! At 11+4 but also showed a 1cm bleed spot next to the amniotic sac. Does anyone have experience of this that can give me some hope or info etc? Thanks xx

I have my first scan on wednesday this week! So nervous, i can't believe I have waited almost a month now for this appointment!

You all have been an incredible group of women so I hope you don't think I'm not reciprocating BUT I do need to take an indefinite break from all things babies.

Today, I got a scan before my official one tomorrow at the hospital. It wasn't good news.

Our future plans are at a stand still. I'm 41 now and I need to focus on getting my mind and body under control.

So for now, I need to bid thee a farewell. When I get my physical and emotional strength in check I'll be back. I hope you all understand.

You all have been an incredible group of women so I hope you don't think I'm not reciprocating BUT I do need to take an indefinite break from all things babies.

Today, I got a scan before my official one tomorrow at the hospital. It wasn't good news.

Our future plans are at a stand still. I'm 41 now and I need to focus on getting my mind and body under control.

So for now, I need to bid thee a farewell. When I get my physical and emotional strength in check I'll be back. I hope you all understand.

I'm soo sorry Tag.

Yes please take a break for yourself.

BnB is great but there's a lot of baby-related stuff here. I try not to log on too often either if I wanna give myself a break.

I hope you'll find new perspective and hope for your plans ahead.

Do we have any scans or doctor's appointments this week? How is everyone?
I had my 1st mw appt today. Got to hear the babies heart beat for about 7 seconds before it moved and we couldn't find it again. I have my form to book in for nt scan and im hoping to have that done around 13 weeks.

Big hugs hun :hugs:

youngmam-- Did you want me to change your due date?

I've got my official dating scan next Wednesday so I'll probably need it updating then. If these measurements are right though I think I'm 31st March. Would you mind if I stayed here with you? Xx

Not at all I think We have another end of March baby already.

Hi ladies. I had some bleeding yesterday so I went for scan today. The ultrasound showed a very active baby measuring 5 days ahead! At 11+4 but also showed a 1cm bleed spot next to the amniotic sac. Does anyone have experience of this that can give me some hope or info etc? Thanks xx

I had the same thing, bleeding on Sunday, went to the ER and scan measured baby at 11 w 4 days, 4 days ahead! (After sayimg i was miscarryimg due to no HB on doppler and HCG dropping) They didnt give me a cause for the bleed yet, hopefully my OB will tomorrow at my follow up appt. Only btown spotting so I am starting to feel more hopeful. I have put myself on bed rest at least until the doc tells me whats going on..What I can say that might help is I have googled this for days, and spoken with 3 other women I personally know very well who had the exact same thing and all have healthy babies now :) good luck!!

Dating/first scan in a little over 2 hours!

How did it go?
it went great, thanks! The tech said baby was measuring 10+2 (+/-6 days lol) so midwife will take a look and give me an updated due date. Hb was 164 bpm and we could see all the limb buds, the brain, and the shape of the face already. Not like specifics of course but like mouth, nose, etc. It was pretty clear. I feel so blessed :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->