April Raindrops 2016

So im 12 weeks now and was totally hoping id magically wake up with no more morning sickness :haha: yeah no chance of that. I'm hoping it does go soon though so i can do a huge clean of my house. Ive just been doing the basics since almost 6 weeks.
Also our car broke down yesterday :brat: its only 3 years old ans only just ran out of warranty. I had a mini meltdown and just praying its nothing to expensive to fix. I have just booked my NT scan for next Wednesday as well. Looking forward to seeing baby.

Had my second scan Friday. Got to see one twin bobbing his head, the other one was either turned at such an angle or just wasn't moving as much. Both measured just under an inch (~2cm) and had heart rates of 180 and 184. So according to the numbers they are doing well. I would have just like to have seen both moving around. They didn't take the best angle of picture for me since they were trying to get both in one shot, so you can't see as much detail as I got see when they where measuring. I graduated from the fertility clinic and will start seeing my regular OB on Monday.

Attachments

• 20150918_084406.jpg
    20150918_084406.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 5
Had my second scan Friday. Got to see one twin bobbing his head, the other one was either turned at such an angle or just wasn't moving as much. Both measured just under an inch (~2cm) and had heart rates of 180 and 184. So according to the numbers they are doing well. I would have just like to have seen both moving around. They didn't take the best angle of picture for me since they were trying to get both in one shot, so you can't see as much detail as I got see when they where measuring. I graduated from the fertility clinic and will start seeing my regular OB on Monday.
Omg sooooo cute!!!!!

Shellgirl--Congrats on team blue. I will get your stork added.

Christie-- Congrats on graduating from the fertility clinic. I remember how happy I was with my son to be able to go to an OBGYN.

Does anyone else have dates or storks to add?

So I haven't been very active in BnB for quite a while, buuuuuuut, figured I'd drop in as I recently discovered I was preggo with #3!!!! :flower:
I have 2.5yr old and 14 month old daughters! This will likely be our last baby, whether we get a boy or another girl!
I found out in August at 10DPO with internet cheapies and had lovely progression over the next 7-10 days so I finally gave up testing <3
At the moment my EDD is 19 April 2016 and I'm currently 9+6! Double digits tomorrow! Yay!
My first appointment is exactly a week from today and we should finally get to see our little bean <3
I've had MUCH more morning sickness this pregnancy than with either of my girls...not gonna lie, I'm a bit nervous about the possibility of there being more than one in there. Twins definitely run in my family and DH's! I'd be overjoyed but also just pretty shocked for a while. (Congrats to Christie2011 on her twins by the way!<3 <3)
I've gone back and forth every pregnancy about being team yellow, but it never fails, I end up folding like origami haha. Hopefully I should find out the sex at approximately 16weeks!

I had my first OB appointment this morning. No ultrasound or heartbeat exams at this one (booooo, we really wanted to meet our little poppet!), but we will see her again in a month (maybe - more on that below). I got sick twice while there, and then nearly passed out after the blood draw. I don't do well with needles to begin with, and combined with the MS they hustled me into another room with water, a damp washcloth, a bucket for vomiting, and eventually brought me a Zolfran tablet. I've got a prescription for a lighter-intensity anti-nausea med to pick up later, but the Zolfran helped immensely. Hopefully I won't need the meds more than a couple of weeks!

We have an appointment with a birth center closer to home next week. My OB is 30 minutes away, each way, and the hospital would be about 45 min come delivery time (assuming no bad traffic, which is inevitable around Seattle). But the birth center is 15 min away and covered by the insurance, so it might be a much more viable option.

I had my first apt with a MW at the practice I"m going to use for delivery this time. Or the one I think I'm going with at the moment. I didn't get the first tri screening sonogram with my first son, but I think I may opt for it this time. The MW though my insurance would cover it since I'm a 'geriatric' in pregnancy years. That should happen in the next 3 weeks and then she said every 4-6 weeks I'll get a growth sonogram to make sure both twins are growing as they should.

She did a quick ultrasound today. No measurements, but I did get to see both little heartbeats again. By the angles she had to use, one is currently upfront and the other is hiding behind their sibling.

I don't know where this bump came from, but hello 13 weeks!!

https://i60.tinypic.com/29fa694.jpg

Welcome baby_bray :hugs:

Yay for the great ultrasounds.

Here is my 12 week ultrasound

Attachments

• Sprout.jpg
    Sprout.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 21
Lovely bump Trish! That's a great ultrasound Country! Any feelings on gender?

I had the ultrasound take a peek and a guess. Her guess is girl. She was right with Parker.

Has anyone already given in to maternity clothes? I wore some maternity jeans around the house this weekend, they were still a little big, but comfy. Since the MW noticed the twins have already started moving North, I don't feel so bad now about pulling out the maternity pants. I actually wore a different pair to work today, but more because I was lazy and my normal jeans need to be washed.

I have, but after 4 children and 7 pregnancies everything kinda blows up A LOT faster lol

no maternity clothes for me yet, but i've not gained any weight yet, and i also have a retroverted uterus, so it's normal not to show yet. but i am feeling gross and bloated by night's end! i'm looking forward to maternity leggings, boots and sweaters in fall!!! :)

Haven't gained any weight yet but definitely have a bump. No maternity clothes yet though, just my belly bands.

I currently weigh less at 12 weeks than I did starting off with my son. I'll be buying some long sleeve maternity shirts and leggings soon though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->