April Raindrops 2016

Baby boy #2 looked great today at my appt so I think we will FB announce today. Eeek! Starting to feel real!

Mine doesn't either but he couldn't find the HB, so we popped next door for a quick scan to check for a HB. I was very nervous!!!

I have been able to find this baby since 8 weeks so not much of a chance with that haha

Mt midwife had a heck of a time trying to listen, he kept moving away from the doppler. My ultrasound tech had a time getting measurements since baby was wriggling so much.

First appt/scan went swimmingly for me today! One happy little bean bouncing around and measuring within 1 day of my dating (perfect!). Now I can book my anatomy scan for 20/21 weeks and since I know my dates are all in line now I can drop a line to our specialty US place to see if we can't find out the sex a little earlier than the anatomy scan (she guarantees determination at 16 weeks)

I am currently on vacation and trying to keep up. SO BABY welcome again. I already had you on the list so you must have posted earlier :hugs:
I didn't see a post from Blaire though am I missing her?

Ugh, still getting MS in the mornings - nausea and vomiting on occasion. Ready for this to end! But, at the same time, very very grateful that my baby boy is safe and healthy. On another thread, a woman with many losses just lost her 12.5 week baby due to chromosome issues. It really put things in perspective for me. I'm LUCKY to be sick, to be having another beautiful boy. Never take a moment for granted.

Glad things are going well for all of you! I haven't come in here in a very long time and I decided I should see how you are doing. I had to take a break. I still can't believe I had 3 miscarriages in a row.

My husband and I decided we are done and it hasn't been easy for me to come to that conclusion as I was hoping to try for a daughter, but it isn't meant to be.

So I hope you don't mind me popping in from time to time as I like seeing updates and pics of your babies.

Hi mom2pne!! Nice to see you here again, and I'm very sorry to hear about your losses. I don't mind at all if you keep stopping by here :hugs:

I always forget to update on here since so many are on the Facebook group! I found out two weeks ago that I'm having a baby girl!! I didn't know we were doing the storks by our names so will you please add that for me cntrygirl? Thanks!

Had my first ultrasound today and baby looks great had a heart rate of 157. My due date has changed to April 15, could it be changed on the front page please?

Glad to see everyone's updated news and scans! purelygemini, your comment made me wonder if the FB group is why it seems like it's so slow with comments/updates here on BnB. I was a bit late to the game for the FB group but I sent a message to AdriansMama (she was the one who set up the group, right?) asking to be added to the FB group a few weeks ago, but I never heard back, and I don't think the message was read, so I think it's in her Other folder (I recently found stuff from over a year ago in there I had no idea about! So I know it's really easy to miss). Can someone assist me with getting into the group, please?

Glad things are going well for all of you! I haven't come in here in a very long time and I decided I should see how you are doing. I had to take a break. I still can't believe I had 3 miscarriages in a row.

My husband and I decided we are done and it hasn't been easy for me to come to that conclusion as I was hoping to try for a daughter, but it isn't meant to be.

So I hope you don't mind me popping in from time to time as I like seeing updates and pics of your babies.
Very sorry your hubby doesn't want to try again. Of course you're welcome here when ever you want x

I can't believe I'm in second trimester already. This pregnancy is flying past!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->