April Raindrops 2016

I didnt need maternity clothes with our son so probably wont this time either. I use my belly band and hair ties for jeans or wear yoga pants, leggings or a dress. Love being pregnant in the winter, its so much easier to me

beautiful scan cntrygrl!
I've been in and out of a few maternity clothes. There are some clothes though that never got put away after my first. They're inconspicuous enough to pass for regular clothes but very forgiving, lol ;)

I have lost weight but my belly has gotten bigger. I've been in maternity pants for a couple weeks. I can only button about half of my regular jeans.

My skirt has gotten a little tighter in the belly area. I'll take it as a good thing :haha:

Everything is fantastic . HB 180 measuring right on track. Ill be doing a glucose test in the next couple weeks to make sure everything is ok early on. Also I'll be doing the Harmony test to test for genetic issues. So pretty excited about that

beautiful scan cntrygrl!
I've been in and out of a few maternity clothes. There are some clothes though that never got put away after my first. They're inconspicuous enough to pass for regular clothes but very forgiving, lol ;)

I've got a few things I never put away as well. I'm a taller gal, so I like that a lot of the maternity tops are longer, so I kept any that didn't have the gathering on the side as part of my regular clothes. I also kept out a few pairs of maternity shorts.

My due date changed to march 31st at my official scan today! Everything was fine. My sub chorionic hematoma has stayed the same size so is still very small 14mmX11mm so tiny in comparison to baby. My
Midwife isn't concerned and I don't see them again until 20 weeks so no need to monitor it. I just have to stick to pelvis rest for the time being. Can you change my date please cntrygrl? Thank
You

My due date changed to march 31st at my official scan today! Everything was fine. My sub chorionic hematoma has stayed the same size so is still very small 14mmX11mm so tiny in comparison to baby. My
Midwife isn't concerned and I don't see them again until 20 weeks so no need to monitor it. I just have to stick to pelvis rest for the time being. Can you change my date please cntrygrl? Thank
You
Yay for stable news on the subchorionic hematoma! What great news!:happydance:

Congrats to those with good scans/gender reveals! Been out of the country so i just read back on quite a few posts. I can't wait to catch up with you all and have my 12 week scan/gender test!

I've been in maternity clothes for over a week now. they are just so much more comfortable i get bloated and only stretchy pants feel good, even jeans with belly band is too tight. I'm normally a size 2, so I am not normally a big person, but wow am i huge in the stomach area now. I blame my DD for stretching me out!

Can't wait for the MS to end. And for those worried about Zofran, i was reading a bit further, and the study done was interpreted 2 different ways. once way showed no evidence of harm, and the other showed that of thsoe not on zofran, 3.X% had babies with a heart defect, and those on zofran, 4.X% had babies with a heart defect. So it's hardly an increased risk, if at all. Sensationalists just like to point out that the jump frmo 3.? to 4.? (Can't remember the exact decimal in each case) is a "30% INCREASED RISK!!!" The study doesn't even indicate zofran dose. so it could be IV users for that matter. I would recommend using zofran if it makes you feel human when nothing else does diclegis sorta works for me, but I caved and got Zofran for my overseas business trip so that I wouldn't be catatonic in the evenings. after more thoroughly understanding the risks, i felt better about taking it as a does of 4mg once a day.

Hi Everyone! I am due 4-14. Don't think I've posted here yet.

Shellgirl - you live in my favorite place on earth! Carmel is amazing! I'm from Orange County :) I also have a little girl and am team blue! Have you found out what you're having yet? I have my 12 week scan on Wednesday and I should find out! With DD we found out at that scan :)

Welcome SBBaby & Blaire90! SBBaby, we found out with the Panorama test and we are having a little boy! We had our NT scan on Friday and the when the tech asked if we were finding out, I told her we already knew it was a boy and she said that she was could tell it was one too by "the angle of the dangle" :rofl: So sometimes they can tell at 12 weeks, I hope they're able to find out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->