April Raindrops 2016

I can't believe I'm in second trimester already. This pregnancy is flying past!

Congrats on getting to 2nd tri. I can't wait to see if being there helps with nausea and tiredness. The tiredness I'd prefer over the nausea though.

I always forget to update on here since so many are on the Facebook group! I found out two weeks ago that I'm having a baby girl!! I didn't know we were doing the storks by our names so will you please add that for me cntrygirl? Thanks!

Wow, I'm amazed that you found out gender so early on! How may I ask? Can u already see gender of baby from ultrasound?

Anyone's ms get worse right before it got better? I've had it something terrible today. Diclegis nor food is helping :(

Anyone's ms get worse right before it got better? I've had it something terrible today. Diclegis nor food is helping :(

I finally found out water was causing my nausea. Started drinking Powerade and VitaminWater and it is gone. Maybe your's has something similar that triggers it. Just a thought.

I need to buy more gatorade :( SO keeps drinking my water bottles so I find myself with no cold water. I tend to just get a glass of tap water with ice but it's not the same xD At least when I had gatorade, he didn't touch it unless I gave him permission. Just have to wait for money to come in on Monday!

I just wish there was an 'ade' that didn't come with all kinds of artificial dyes in them. I try to avoid artificial dyes and such.

10 weeks and Im having more good days then bad. Scares me. I had two good days then yesterday was awful and today back to not feeling too bad. Ive come to HATE first tri. Cant wait for my next scan to make sure everything is ok

I always forget to update on here since so many are on the Facebook group! I found out two weeks ago that I'm having a baby girl!! I didn't know we were doing the storks by our names so will you please add that for me cntrygirl? Thanks!

Wow, I'm amazed that you found out gender so early on! How may I ask? Can u already see gender of baby from ultrasound?

I think you can find out from NIPT blood tests x

I'm just so annoyed... I had a good 2 weeks of no throwing up. I had occasional nausea but I was able to deal with it. I stopped taking Diclectin for a few days since I figured I didn't need it anymore... but bad idea. Any scent at all that's too strong, if even for a second, makes me want to throw up... I hadn't thrown up in two weeks but this morning, out went my breakfast :(

And I had to warn SO to put spray after going to the bathroom since the scent made me throw up and of course it offended him! It makes me feel bad because I also can't stand his body smell either but I just feel like he should understand too! It's not my fault if I'm a lot more sensitive to smells now and it's obviously not permanent. I just wish he'd understand more instead of making me feel bad by being offended :nope:

I will get everyone changed now that I'm home from vacation. I'm 14 weeks tomorrow and pretty sure I've been feeling movement on occasion.

Hi, i'm really late to the party. I didn't realise there was a April pregnancy thread set up. Mind if I gatecrash?! I'm due 6th April and just gone into 2nd Tri. So exciting :).
Hope you're all feeling ok x

Can I join too? I've been stalking this thread for a while but never felt comfortable or brave enough to join lol!

I'm due 8th and had my dating scan today x

anyone else not showing/getting a bump yet? I still just look like I ate too much. :( I was already showing at this point with my son, so I'm curious as to when I'll show this time. I'm more careful with my diet this time around, and I haven't gained any yet. (actually lose 2 lbs since getting pregnant due to MS!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->