April Raindrops 2016

I think I just look chubby. When I went for my check up I was 128lbs I can't wait for a proper bump to start showing.

Babies haven't started to show, which I think is weird, since I've read that your uterus with one is the size of a grapefruit at this point. With two you would think I'd be definitely showing something.. My 'bump' right now is just organs the babies have pushed out of the way, but I don't think they have moved up yet into bump position.

I did retire one pair of normal jeans. I am in a pair of my stretchier pairs of normal jeans today. I've gained weight because eating is the only way to keep the nausea at bay. Even Diclegis doesn't help. I swear it's just a placebo pill. I was so nauseous last night at bed time I had trouble getting to sleep. I really thought (hoped) it would start to subside by now.

my nausea didn't go away at all until just now. even yesterday i threw up once. :(

i got some maternity leggings on saturday - i don't particularly need them yet, but the weather has gotten colder here in chicago, and they're SO comfy. so leggings it is! :)

Oh I'm definitely showing, but haven't gained anything yet. Might have gained 2lbs, but pretty sure that I just have to go potty (tmi sorry). But mine is due organs being pushed up and a fibroid. My doctor told me last week when I was 12+5 that my uterus was at the equivalent height of 16 weeks because of it, so this week probably 17 weeks...already at my belly button!

I'm not showing yet but sure look like I've put on a few pounds! (Which I haven't gained anything yet!). I tried on some of my maternity clothes last night just for fun, and they definitely make me look pregnant. But in my regular clothes I just look slightly heavier than I did before. When I was ttc, I bought jeans that were a size too big, in the event I fell pregnant, so that I could hide the pregnancy and still wear my regular clothes. Apparently its working for me so far.

Welcome Babyjan!

I'm not showing either jtink but I'm a bigger girl so doubt it'll be obviously bump rather then fat for a while yet!

Hey mo2p!

Jtink I'm showing a lil but I think it's more bloat maybe? By evening it's huge! With my son I didn't show for agesss

I'm showing for sure, but 4 babies and 8 pregnancies will do that �� it's worse at night

I started to feel better a couple days ago. I still gag from time to time though

anyone else not showing/getting a bump yet? I still just look like I ate too much. :( I was already showing at this point with my son, so I'm curious as to when I'll show this time. I'm more careful with my diet this time around, and I haven't gained any yet. (actually lose 2 lbs since getting pregnant due to MS!)
Im not. I just look like i ate too many pies lol although im sure the school mums are wondering if I'm pregnant or just fat but aren't game to ask :rofl:

MS started up again for me :( Was feeling well-ish for a while but now it's back to being hard to handle. I get REALLY bad nausea where I can throw up but if I can I take deep breaths to keep it down. On unlucky occasions it's already too late though :(

My ms seems to be getting worse the further along I get unfortunately urgh x

I'm starting to show, I didn't until 20 weeks with my first so was shocked when this bumpy started to grow. I've been lucky with ms this time around. Not too bad. Though saying that it's very spontaneous. I was sicky this morning.

Still got morning sickness. It's been worse the last week...and no bump yet that anyone else would notice anyway 😬

My MS has gone away, but the dizzy/lighthead has started with a vengeance.

Switched OB's this morning! Now I'm getting the 12 week testing and US! My first visit is Tuesday at 10AM and they'll schedule the US then, I'm shooting for next Friday since she said they can usually get you in in a few days :) I'm so happy now as we were going to pay for a private one just to see baby but now we get the US and it'll be an OB doing it, not just for fun.

I'm definitely showing. Baby had a growth spurt about a week ago and even the ob-gyn commented that my belly grew since the last time I saw her. This is my 3rd pregnancy though, so I guess its normal to show earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->