April Showers 17 Tester's 5 BFP's

Dannixo

Reaction score
Hi Ladies! Here is the April thread. Let me know your testing date and I'll add you, all I ask is you please update all of us. Good luck this cycle!

April 8th- writingislove, MrsB82, thopkins0620:witch:

April 13th- crazychick31

April 12th- mom2pne:witch:, RubyRainbows

April 16th- LuckyFlutter:bfp:

April 17th- Ella10:witch:, gemstone

April 20th- RainingLove, Child2Hold:witch:

April 23rd- Hoping girl 2:bfp:, LockandKey:bfp:

April 25th- NatNee:bfp:

April 29th- 1nceUponATime, Cornfieldland, onetubeleft

Watching: Bluefish1980:witch:

Hi all ... I'm still waiting to try but here to cheer you all on xx

Hi Danniox! How have you been? Can you add me for testing on April 12th? That is my oldest son's 21st birthday. :witch: finally showed after 80 days.

Just checking in, how are you doing so far?

I posted here earlier and I guess it didn't take.

I'm good. On cd 7 and have been using OPKs since yesterday. All negatives of course. I'm also fighting a virus and my youngest had the stomach flu yesterday.

How are you?

I've been wondering why there is no one else here.

Good morning!

How is yours going?

Mine is not going to good. I can't stop coughing and my youngest woke up with pink eye and cannot go to school until he is on the eye drops for 24 hours. So he may only go to school Friday unless He is still sick with his cough then. Then that would mean he started his Spring break a week early.

Both FF and Ovia say I have entered my fertile window. I just hope I get a + opk soon. We bd yesterday and hope to do so eod.

Hi! Can I be added please? Still in waiting for AF and testing every day til she shows up, but pretty sure I'm out and will have to be in the April thread... Will be testing on the 26th. Baby dust to all of us!

Hello, back here again :( I would like to be put down for 25th April please Dannixo. It will be the anniversary of the day I found out I lost Poppy, and it was on your thread like this that I remember posting I had a bfp with her.

Hello, back here again :( I would like to be put down for 25th April please Dannixo. It will be the anniversary of the day I found out I lost Poppy, and it was on your thread like this that I remember posting I had a bfp with her.

Welcome to April, I do remember that, my prayers are with you this this month is extra special and magical!

I will be testing in about a week and a half, probably April 8th or 9th. Fingers crossed!!

Can you add me.. I test April 8th. That's if AF don't show.. thanks

Not sure if I'll get to test in April, so I may have to be down as stalking.

I'm on CD5 but have 37 day cycles, so AF due 1st May! Seems forever away..........

Good Luck to everyone!!!

If all goes well this month, I will be testing April 20th as long as :witch: doesn't show up!!! The :witch: should be arriving April 18th-ish.

Again fingers crossed and good luck to all of you xoxoxox

Hey ladies, AF got me. I'm not trying this cycle, having a break, but not preventing. AF is due on the 25th, so please put me down for testing on the 23rd (although let's face it, I'll probably start on the 18th! Lol).

BABY DUST to all!!!

12dpo BFN test still having symptoms and still have light brown discharge. I feel like I'm going crazy!!! Any suggestions??

Hey all. I'm back! Currently in the 2ww. Will be testing on 4/20 :haha:. FX and :dust: to all.

I am 4dpo and I really hope that that is right. I ovulated 4 days later than I thought I would, but I am still going to test in a week. I have a good feeling.

GL to us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->