April Showers 17 Tester's 5 BFP's

Still waiting for ovulation..... :/

Good luck to all of you!!! Baby Dust thrown everyones way!

I'm not 100% sure of when I Ov thinking thurs Friday based on ff, countdowntopregnancy. But there have been no temp dips or raises. Af is due April 17. I'll be testing around then if AF does not show. I told myself and made a deal with another member that I will not test until at least 12 days post Ov. I'm not even going to buy a test so I'm not tempted. And I'll only test before AF if I have huge symptoms hahah trying to be calm about it this month. this is only month 2 of trying for us (month 3 off be) so I don't want to drive myself crazy if it doesn't happen right away.

If I have a bfp than Baby will be true christmas baby with due date of dec 25 haha

Hi! :wave: Can I join in? I will be testing on April 12th! Baby dust to all!!

Hello everyone.
Hi Danniox, Can you add me for testing on April 26th?
thanks

Welcome to all of you!!! Good luck on your TWW!!! I have begun mine!!

Hey everyone, firstly baby dust to us all! And may we get some sticky beans 😃. Can you put me down for the 17th please :hugs:

Hey everyone, firstly baby dust to us all! And may we get some sticky beans 😃. Can you put me down for the 17th please :hugs:

There have been a few of us with a test date of the 17. Hopefully it's a lucky day :)

I'll be testing 16th April - not too hopeful but you never know!!

Any news from
writingislove, MrsB82, thopkins0620? They all had yesterday as a testing date.

Even though AF was a few days late, I tested this morning at got a BFN.

I tested and got a :bfn: , but my oldest is 21. :cake:

Hey bluefish1980, AF got to me early. Mr Dr said I wasn't even circulating so I am now on clomid and dexamethasone.. hope it works... baby dust to all

I think I'm going to end up having af show tomorrow. I was looking at past charts and most were the 24-25 days and the ones that were longer and weren't pregnancies or anovulatory were a 27 day cycle. I'm on cd 27. I also had a little dip like I saw on a lot of them before a bigger dip and af.

So sorry for the BFNs. Throwing tons of baby dust out there!!!

AFM: 8 DPO today. VERY sleepy yesterday and today. and got a small amount of blood on my undies....randomly?

:witch: showed up along with bad cramps this morning. A 28 day cycle with a 13 day LP is better than my last cycle which was an anovulatory 80 day one. GL to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->