April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Sorry if tmi but does anyone else have an upset tummy? I got constipated quite quickly last time although it was double hormones. Everything I read is about being constipated and it's not really happening. Which of course is worrying me!

i actually have the opposite. I go like 2 times a day now. Remember every preg is different!

I'm one way or the other! Hideously constipated then everything happens at once ;)

Same here been kinda loose and not in a Good way :rofl:

Welcome mowat. So sorry about your losses. I know it must be devastating ttc when you've not had your first and I am so thankful for my dd every day, but I find ttc number 2 has added pressures because of age gaps and not wanting to dissapoint dd. Really hope these are our rainbow siblings :hugs: what's your due date hon? Xx

Hi aknqtpir. Gosh you've been through the ringer, so sorry my love. Welcome to the group I'll put you on the first post xx

Thanks for the welcome ladies! It has been rough, but at the same time, I think things happen for a reason. I am in a really good place right now :)

Welcome aknqtpie :hi:

**UPDATE** got my beta back HCG 19 and P 28 so I gotta take more P at nite to keep it up but my numbers are good according to my nurse I go in the AM for another Blood draw!!

Glad it's not just me with the dodgy tummy!

So glad you finally got your blood results back Sis! Congrats.

My due date is April 12th. Haven't had any "symptoms" in almost a week----starting to feel out. I hate PARL. Yuck.

so on the 5th my blood work was 13022 and on the 7th it was 19220... is this good bad.. help

Sorry hon I'm rubbish at this and at work but this looks useful https://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator let us know what it says. What did docs say?

i havent seen my doctor yet. I got more blood drawn today and will see dr in 2 more days on the 13th at 4. the doctors i work for have been with patients all day so far and i havent been able to ask him yet to put my mind at ease

Hello ladies, I hope you don't mind me joining. I definitely come hesitantly as I'm sure ya'll can understand. I had a MC before my DD (2) and another MC last year March 19th. Found out I'm pregnant again:cloud9: EDD 8 April. But I got rushed to the ER Saturday for horrible pains and had to be given morphine. They did an internal/external scan and found I have a subchorionic hemorrhage and a hemorrhaging ovarian cyst :nope: They put me on oxycodone:wacko: Now I'm afraid to get my hopes up that this baby will stick :cry: Hope yall don't mind me joining and I wish the best for all of you.

I was hesitant to join too, Praying. Here's hoping for both of us.

I think we are all here Hoping and praying for our Lil ones!!

Welcome

Afm....Got my betas back

HCG 69 P 26!!!! :yipee:

Guess its time to start a new journal ... Go for my scan 8/26

Thanks Mowat :hugs: Nice not to be the only one, although I wouldn't wish these kinds of losses on anyone.
The dr freaked me out because apparently my HCG is 300,000 at only 5 weeks 3 days but I haven't really had any morning sickness:shrug:just extreme fatigue. Why would it be so high?

I don't think it's that I haven't been sick, it's that I haven't been sick with that high of HCG at only 5 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->