• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I just read this whole thread from start to finish and I just want to say I have mad respect for all of the ladies on here who have gone through so much. It really is inspiring, though sad:flower: I also feel like I know everyone more now and their individual stories/fears.

Hoping I have an opposite fear, my numbers are too high instead of low:wacko: it's making me crazy really.

Munchkin I know how you feel. I'm kind of dreading it because I don't want to hear bad news :nope:

welcome button!! Loving all the April babies, tho I may be a bit biased since My birthday is 3 April :haha:

Akn me too. this oxycodone makes me drowsy:sleep:

I told OH his child was being a pain in my ass, and that's why I didn't sleep well last night :)

I just came back from lunch, and grabbed an italian soda, so I could get some sugar in me, hope that helps :-/ .. 3.75 hours until I am off and can go home and curl up and do nothing.

Welcome button.
Sis I'm 38 too-39 next march. When's your birthday?
Stillpraying-hope it's good news tom. Hugs.x
Galvan glad you've got a plan. What's the timescale on the operation?xx
We've told the mil and it went ok! Still got to get thro tom morning before we go home so still time for aggro!
Have been sleeping like a log every afternoon here. We're by the seaside but even so! At home I have having a 10-20 min cat nap on the sofa but here I go up to bed and wake up 2 hours later! Crazy.
Hi to everyone.xx

Munchkin when is your scan again? X

Just got off the phone with the dr. HCG quant went from 20957 to 15,000 something. they said its likely that im miscarrying.:cry: guess I should brace myself for this scan tomorrow.

Oh no stillpraying. Am so sorry. Sending you lots of love. Will be thinking of you.x

So sorry to hear Praying. Those early ultrasounds are so hard. I'm not having one until over 7 weeks this time because I can't deal with the uncertainty again. Hope the results are wrong and you see something on your scan. Still crossing my fingers for you!

Got you all beat in the old department---I was 40 in May.

I just turned 30.. the weekend I conceived was actually my 30th birthday weekend lol.

It doesn't surprise me honestly. What else would a drop in HCG be? I haven't had any bleeding yet. :cry:
To be honest I'm just blaming the Marine Corps. But maybe it's just because I'm angry.

I'm only 23.

Neesaw I still got U beat my Bday is Feb I will be 39!! ;)

Mowat we r only as old as we feel unfortunately I feel old lately:haha:

Stillpraying I'm so sorry Ur numbers went down hope it's not what they suspect :hugs:
Oxycodone is really strong if u can stop taking it I would it blockes pain below the waste and usually can reduce blood flow and the baby needs lots of blood!!!

Also I've been getting acupuncture this time around and it seems to be helping!! HTH

Do you see the doctor tomorrow Stillpraying?

StillPraying I'm so sorry :hugs: miracles can happen xx

Nessaw my scan is tomorrow morning at 08.45. Getting really nervous now especially with the terrible terrible luck we've had in this thread so far.

Stillpraying im so sorry your numbers went down :( xxx

Hi ladies im cautiously coming here, iv had a couple of faint positives yesterday and the day before, iv sent OH to tesco to get me another frer because i need to see the line darken, im terrified ill miscarry again so this time we wont be telling anyone for as long as possible,mi was 8 weeks pregnant when i mc last time, i guess we are all in the same bout with the terrified part, i just need to hurry up and get to 12 weeks and ill feel a bit better, by lmp baby will be due on 20th april with is my little girls 3rd birthday! Xx

Welcome Charlie and congrats. I had a mmc too found at my 12 week scan. Then last time it all went swimmingly until my 20 week scan so this time I have no idea when I'll finally be able to relax, when it's at uni maybe?!? Erm no.

I'll put you on our list, remember to put your frer pic up! X

Hi charlie. Welcome.
Munchkin will be thinking of you tom morning. At least its early-you should be pretty much the first in?
I'm wondering if I can get a scan between 12 and 20 weeks because after losing the twins at 14 I don't think I can make it through those weeks. Fx we get there.

Heres today's frer 12dpo it hasn't really got any darker from yesterday, looks very faint compared to other peoples 12dpo tests iv seen :/

image.jpg

I take it back just looked at them both dry and today's is definately darker than yesterday's :) top is yesterday's bottom is today's.

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->