April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Cant wait to hear the results of your scan!

I just got my 1st set of quats back it was 13022. I got my blood drawn today for the second set. My levels last time at 6 weeks 2 days was only 1662! Hope this is a good sign!!!!!!!!!!

Holding your hand galvan.x

Good news hoping.x

That's so, so excellent Hoping!!! And I also think it's completely naturally to be nervous when the date of your previous mc comes along in this pregnancy. I had a CP before my daughter at 4w5d and I'm nervous about that (today!) and I'll be nervous when 5w5d comes around too (my last mc) but at least I'm thinking positively that I'll get there. As nerve wracking as all of this is, I just keep praying and taking care of myself.

Galvan - you were the first thing I thought of when I woke up today. Like Munchkin said, we are right there with you, holding your hand. I'm sending lots of good vibes your way.

Finally got my betas back my HCG 11 P 68 !!!! :)
So I go back Tom for another draw!!

Galvan if u have an antibody disorder or your NK cells are high u need prednisone!!
I asked my dr but he said no but I have some here and was thinking of taking it!! :shrug:
Hope u get good news today!! :hugs:

Great news sis4us! What's your due date? Don't think you're on the list x

I have a tumor that is causing the HCG. I am waiting on the blood test. I am so scared!!!

Omg galvan. Sending you huge hugs. Did you see this on the scan? Where is it? Sorry too many questions. Are you on your own? Xxxx

Wait, a tumor that is slowing the hcg levels? Oh huni, we are with you!!! Take some deep breaths (I know, easier said than done). What happens now?

With you all the way honey. Is it the tumour causing the low hcg levels or causing them to be there at all? Massive :hugs: xxx

OMG! I'm glad they found it though!!! I don't suppose it can be removed and save this pregnancy?!?!?

Oh wow. Oh gosh. I'm at a loss for words. I'm so sorry Galvan!! Massive amount of hugs! Is hubby with you?

My due date according to FF is 4/15/15 but I'm not outta the woods yet!!

Galvan BIG :hugs: it's sounds like a Molar pregancy my niece just went thru one I'm so so sorry u have to go thru that!!!

Galvan and Tennessee: I'm so so sorry for the pain you two are going through! My thoughts are with you! :hugs:

How's everyone doing today? Been a terrible few days here. Tennessee and Galvan we're all thinking about you xx

going good today. Find out my second sets of quats. Trying not to stress today since its my 6 week 2 day mark like last time. I know its strange haha.
Hows everyone else feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->