• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Great. Keep is posted xx I'm ok. Feeling really icky and weepy which is reassuring. Basically if I'm not continuously eating I'm feeling sick. And I never drunk fizzy drinks but I had a massive craving for cloudy lemonade today.... Only 6 days til me scan. Grow little bean xxx

And I've got to stop getting teary every time anyone agrees to an interview at work. I produce radio programmes, it happens a lot!!

Goin for a 3rd beta today I'll update u guys later!!

Is it wierd i've never had a beta done other than weeks after my MMC? Also does anyone know when the risk of ectopic goes down? I keep getting twinges and it's making me paranoid!

I dont have any cravings at all. Just VERY sore boobs! and feelings everyone once and awhile. I called the dr's just now and they said my 2nd quats are back but the dr hasnt seen them yet so i gotta call back at 1130.. I dont know if i can wait that long haha

SOOOOO now i have to wait untill monday to find my second set of quats!! They close at noon and after calling 3 times this morning they left for the day after someone assured me they would call after 12! i might cry.. oh i am crying

Grrr that's so infuriating. I'm right there with you hon xx

it would be a 2 minute call. I work for a doctors office so i know when we have a patient calling frantic we make sure we call them back before we leave for the day... im just very upset now... Im at work so everything is making me angry now!!!!!!!! ugh im gonna be thinking about this alllll weekend the only good thing is i go in on monday at 8 for the 3rd blood draw

I have a very smal 17 mm teratoma tumor that the oncologist believes is benign. I go for a CATscan this afternoon. I feel better now, not so scared. Still worried though. I will have surgery next week more than likely.

I have a very smal 17 mm teratoma tumor that the oncologist believes is benign. I go for a CATscan this afternoon. I feel better now, not so scared. Still worried though. I will have surgery next week more than likely.

Maybe thats the reason you had a miscarriage or couldnt get preg so hopefully after you get this fixed you will be fertile myrtle

Hoping - I hate that! ESPECIALLY on a Friday! That is just cruel! I hope this weekend flies by for you. :hugs:

Munchkin - I've been sort of concerned about an ectopic too. I've started throwing up big time! Isn't that one of the symptoms? I am also having twinges on my right side.

Galvan - SO glad to hear tumor is most likely benign (and they wouldn't say that if they didn't really, really think that way). I agree with hoping - maybe you will get pregnant straight away with your sticky right after recovery! Please, please keep letting us know how you are doing. I am praying for you!!!

AFM - my anxiety has kicked in and I'm really, really worried. I had very severe anxiety with DD! I was having 10 panic attacks per day!!! That's why before we TTC'd, I got 2 separate opinions re: staying on my anti anxiety meds while pregnant and they both assured me it was fine. Well, I guess the hormones have already starting wreaking havoc with my body and brain because I started to freak out yesterday (had my first panic attack in more than 3 years). My OB let me know today that I could increase my meds a bit and gave me some referrals for a new psychiatrist (I got majorly ticked at my previous one; LONG story). Has anyone else experienced panic, anxiety and obsessive thoughts while pregnant? I would love to commiserate. Oh, I also got 2-3 on CB digi last night.

do your boobs hurt less at night?
i have been wearing my reg bra with a tank or sports bra over it so they dont move as much. They are already big and getting bigger so i put on my bigger bra today which gave them more room. They dont hurt as much which freaks me out.

I'm right there w U Hoping Labcorps system is down so I have to wait until the Am for my results :nope:

I did get an unquestionable FRER this AM so I will just keep looking at it until Tom :haha:

I'm right there w U Hoping Labcorps system is down so I have to wait until the Am for my results :nope:

I did get an unquestionable FRER this AM so I will just keep looking at it until Tom :haha:

Ugh! atleast you have one more day!!! Im just gonna clean clean clean and stay busy busy busy this weekend

Hi ladies. Hope you don't mind if I join. I've been trying to decide whether to join for a week now, but I figure I might as well. I've have one DS who is 4 1/2 and I've had 3 losses in a row. Trying to be positive this time, but it's hard. I had my first beta on Wednesday and go back in a week for a second. Doctor's appointment on Monday to schedule an u/s. This is our first pregnancy with IVF so I'm hoping that will do the trick. All my other pregnancies have been natural, but after all the miscarriages I don't seem to be as fertile. We also wanted to have the best chance---hoping this is it!

Hi everyone!

Hi mowat. X
How annoying re the lab sis. Will they call on a weekend?
I spent yesterday shopping for wedding decorations and today practising hairdos so it's keeping me busy. This weekend we're visiting the mil who when we lost the twins was worried we'd be pg for the wedding. I told her then that it took us a long time plus getting pg doesn’t mean staying pg. So telling her will be fun. My mum just thinks everyone will be happy for us so it doesn't matter.
Big hugs to galvan and tennesse.
And love to everyone.x

todays the farthest iv ever been!!! im really excited! Hows everyone weekend going?

Hi all. I just got my BFP yesterday. So my due date is Apr 21.

Back in october 2012 I discovered I had a blighted ovum with my late DH. We continued to try until he passed away, but never got pregnant.

Fast forward to now, my current OH and I just found out we are pregnant. Beyond thrilled, but of course still nervous.

Hi aknqtpie and welcome. Sorry for your losses. That must have been impossibly difficult. Congratulations on your pg. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->