April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

I know I'd struggle with more than two children and I really don't want to go through pregnancy again. I'm looking forward to getting on with family life once number two is here without wondering about the next child.

Still: it's always nice to see you pop in! How is Katie doing? And your dd1? Hope you're all doing good.

Hoping: that's good progress I'd say. You're finding it long because of the hospital surroundings, but I'm sure it'll soon be over.

Munchkin: my sweep worked 4 days later. But then I can't be sure 100% whether it was the sweep, or the huge walk inthe forest the day before or dtd that did the trick for ds2.

Mowat: sorry that it didn't come to anything yet. Hopefully being at home will help you relax and get things going.

Akn: that's a great start! Yay!

Button: lool!!! I don't my dh would agree to something like that! Lol!

We did kind of say that would be our last one. Dh feels like he's been pregnant for the whole 9 months (clearly he doesn't know what he's saying, but it's nice to know he's sharing my troubles). This pregnancy has been really tough, plus the MCs, and dealing with infertility for the past 15 years, I feel I can't do it anymore. Though I would still love a surprise baby, but no more ttc. It would be lovely if babies came ready made!

We're all having a nasty cold at home, dh gave it to all of us! Argh! Haven't slept last night between waking up to a thousands of times to wee, dh coughing all night and a blocked nose! My head feels like I have a hangover, and I can't feel my body. Just hoping baby will stay put for another week now! I'm too scared she'd get sick. Plus I can't see myself going through labour in the state I'm in!
(sorry for the moan)

Ummi he won't go for my methods funnily enough but he has booked in with the Dr to have the snip. I'm sure I could do a more thorough job and no waiting list! I hope your cold goes soon, it sounds miserable.

Looking forward to hearing an update from Hoping.

I think I'll have up stop oh having the snip! I think he's pretty determined to stop at 2 despite my protestations!! I've managed to book another sweep tomorrow, miles away and probably won't do anything but at least I'll know I've done anything. Might also try and get an acupuncture session in on Saturday.

Button: looool!!!!

Munchkin: good to try everything at hand. It seems that reflexology and acupuncture helped you a lot getting you where you are now. Maybe another one or two sessions might help again.

Hoping: is your baby here?

And Mowat?

I should look into the relexology and acupuncture around here.. I am not trying to rush anything, but incase I start getting to my due date with no progress.

I'm not in a rush to get things speed up yet, but it's good to know there are things you can try.
Actually, it's weird, but I feel like in the TWW!

I feel the same Ummi! It's that same anxious waiting and trying not to symptom spot and get your hopes up. At least we know we will get our babies at the end of the wait, even if we end up having to wait longer than two weeks. I think my MIL is having a panic attack everytime her phone rings at the moment, OH wants to start ringing her up for random chats in the middle of the night just to wind her up!

It's reassuring to know I'm not the only one feeling this way.

I think it was yesterday, I called dh when he was at work, but I was so tired my voice sounded weird and he thought that was The Call!! Lol!

After 28 hours of long labor he is here. One day I will talk about labor but not.anytime soon. 8lbs 8oz 21in long born 4/9 at 11:04. Will post pictures later

Congratulations Hoping! So happy for you! Our 2nd rainbow! One pink, one blue!
I'm sorry labour was that long. I hope you recover quickly.
Can't wait to see the pic!

Amazing news hoping. So pleased for you. And what a whopper!!

After my labour with my dd I thought I'd need post traumatic stress therapy and couldn't think or talk about it for a long long time but you will look back on it positively I promise.

Can't wait to see pics and hear how he is. Now rest as much as you can and wallow in those newborn cuddles :)

Yay hoping! Your wait is over! Congratulations, sounds like he is definitely healthy!

here he is ladies!! Hes having a little trouble eating. he just wants to play instead of sucking so we are working on that. Other wise we are good! Now whos next???

Attachments

• WP_20150409_15_29_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150409_15_29_38_Pro.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
Aww.. he is precious! What's his name? Or did I miss it??

Mowat is next :)

Ho! He's gorgeous! Congrats again!
Well, yesterday night I thought I'd be next, but... No!
So, yeah, It's probably Mowat. Where are you Mowat?

Yay hoping!! He's scrummy! He's obviously come out ready for a play :) my sisters babies were 9lb 9 and 8lb 9 and neither that interested in food, whereas my 6lb 9er was like a baby possessed!!
I'd love it to be me soon but yes probably mowat I think :)
I've got another sweep today so hopefully it'll kick this one out!! I don't feel like much gas happened the past few days body wise but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->