April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Just had a nice hot bath with my oils and my hypnosis cd - until dd came in and nicked my iPod!! Now going to massage some oils into my bump and then maybe try some yoga and a walk! Why are my baby's so stubborn!?!

Lol at your DD nicking your iPod! I've just watched OBEM and now I'm watching call the midwife, hoping she gets jealous about me going aw at cute babies on TV and decides to come out!

Mirning ladies. Any news on mowat? Well in 24 hours I'll be in hospital :( been awake half the night trying to get my head around it. Can't believe I'm going to 42 weeks again!! My baby's just don't want to come out!! Going to try and get some rest today and pray it's quick and easy tomorrow and they let me do it at least a little bit my way. If I hadn't had the losses id be fighting for another couple of days but I'm done worrying now :(

You'll be fine honey. We'll be thinking of you. You'll have your baby in your arms.
Try and relax for now. :hugs:

The main thing is you'll get to meet your baby very soon Munchkin. Also if you're already starting to dilate and they only have to break your waters you have a great chance that it could go smoothly from there. Remember all the hypnobirthing stuff and stay positive. You're nearly at the finish line then you won't have to worry about it any more and you can still use your relaxation techniques and have a calm, peaceful birth.

Thanks ladies. I'm just trying to get the house tidy and chill a bit in between massaging acupressure points in a desperate last minute attempt!! Wish we'd heard from mowat :(

You just never know! It could still happen between now and tomorrow. I hope it does.

Me too, I hope Mowat is ok.

Just popping in. We are home and happy. We are learning how to be parents and a newborn together so far its going good.

Good luck munchkin!!!

Hoping- glad you guys are home!!!

Munchkin - exciting you get to meet your baby soon!!

Wondering how Mowat is going too... Hopefully getting us babies 3&4 :)

Munchkin since your body is already progressing induction really wont be so bad. We're here for you! I cant wait to find out if you're blue or pink!

Mowat i hope you're doing well and busy with double baby cuddles!

Hoping are you breastfeeding? Glad you are home now :)

Glad you're home Hoping.

Ooh yes very excited to see whether you have a little boy or a little girl Munchkin!

We are trying to breast feed. I have big boobs started with dd and at like 7 months I was an f. I dont know what I am now but I have flatter nipples that make it hard for him to latch. When he does he only gets half nip then draws blood

Glad you''re home hoping. If you are having trouble, you can see a lactation consultant, and when you've got time you may check the breastfeeding section of b&b, they mat have some tips as well.
Enjoy those precious first moments.

My nipples were like that with dd. After 2 years of feeding her they're like massive teats!! Hoping baby number 2 has an easier time! I used nipples shields to get the lady right and so she sucked out my nipples then I'd whip the shields out and she'd go back on. Having shiekds for the first bit of the feed really helped the pain too. It was excruciating though! Are you using creams?

Eurgh I feel sick with nerves! Was just trying to chill with my hypnosis in the bath and oh came in (he's overtired and grumpy!!) and started asking repeated questions about what he needed to take and if he'd be staying overnight. When I told him I didn't know any more than him he was all snappy!! I've given up on the horse being perfect. I think I've packed what dd needs. I've got a horrid feeling baby's gone back to back but I suppose we'll see in the morning. I'm sure I've forgotten loads of stuff. Can't decide whether to take my exercise ball?!? Eurgh I need wine!!

Munchkin: :hugs: everything will be fine, even if you forget a few things. I hope you managed to relax a bit though. I'll be thinking of you.

Still: I can't believe your ticker says Katie is 4 weeks old already!!! And ours are still in there!
Hopefully by tomorrow we'll have one more! And some news from mowat too.

Sorry I haven't updated and I haven't read back---Hoping you had yours?

I delivered Harriet Elizabeth after a few pushes in the operating room on April 10th at 12:23am. She was 7 lbs 7oz. Baby B was manually turned repeatedly and keep floating back up and not descending to follow. After multiple attempts the surgeon on stand by decided we needed to proceed with a c-section. Harriet's little brother was born April 10th at 2:01am. Wilfred Gordon weighed 7 lbs 10 oz at delivery. Still in hospital recovering and trying to sort out feeding.

Sorry for the brief update but working on 6 hours sleep in the past several days. Looking forward to reading back and seeing how everyone else gets on! Good luck!

Amazing news mowat, so many congratulations!! You've been cooking some serious baby in there!! And a matching pair! So so happy for you and I pray for some sleep for you now my love x keep us updated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->