• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Well so long as it's after next Monday or baby getting here, whichevers first, I'm happy!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

13 hours till 6am

Deep breaths hoping!! You'll be awesome. Just try and chill and keep as calm as you can. Just keep picturing your amazing baby in your arms. We're with you all the way. Please keep us posted if you can, we'll be on tenterhooks!! Massive hugs xxx

I will I have done nothing all day just hung out with Logan since tomorrow he wont kick as much. I still need to sweep n pack a few things but I figure I have all night since I wont be sleeping

Ummi and Button.. I just realized that your ticker says you are 38wks and 6 days... I think it might be off a few days :haha:

Hoping - Looking forward to seeing pictures of your LO! Hopefully you can get some sleep tonight!

Hoping: thinking of you xx

Akn: I dont know, just checked and it says 38w 0days. ??

It's right now.. but it wasn't when I was last on here! That is weird. They must have fixed their bug.

AT the hospital waiting to see the surgeon. No progress when the doctor checked me this morning and although the ultrasound and non-stress were good she wanted me to see the surgeon. According to the nurse he wants to rupture membranes and do a oxytocin drip. Not sure how I feel about the drip. Think we need to discuss other options. Feel like I'm going to vomit!

I swear he is higher then before right now. I feel him under my boob!!! Seriously your going the wrong way

Oh my goodness Hoping, I know what you mean! And the bouncing Akn---you got that one right!

Well I've been admitted. The surgeon did an internal and we decided to proceed with cervidil to see if we couldn't get things moving. As he said I'm sort of two weeks overdue already. Still not super keen on a drip as I wonder about changing positions, etc., but we'll see if I make any progress tonight. He'll be in to reevaluate me tomorrow morning and we'll go from there. The new nurse tonight said they find this guy a bit too aggressive---he's new and somewhat young and not as relaxed as the other guys. Almost 10 pm so no babies tonight I don't imagine!

Hey now I was supposed to be next! Lol if someone has to go before me then I'm ok with it being you or munchkin

Yeah I was kind of ok with mowat too, carrying twins that long is hardcore!! How are you feeling this morning? I'm shock horror STILL pregnant. Was certain again last night if get some decent contractions going but no. Sweep today which will probably do nothing! Baby seems pretty happy and active though so tick tock tick tock.

I'll be thinking of Mowat and hoping today. 3 rainbow babies on their way. Hurrah!!!

Its 230 am n I haven't slept yet!!! Oh has me stressed "do we have to be on time" yes yes yes we do. Hes never on time for anything

Good luck Hoping and Mowat! I'll be thinking of you both today.

Well done hoping. Try and keep chilling. Go to your happy place or think sboit waves crashing onto a beautiful beach. Have you got music with you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->