April Showers 2015. 5 pink and 2 blue rainbows so far!

Contractions are now 4 mins 30 apart. Managing with tens and codeine but wondering when they might start taking them seriously?!?

We are thinking of you munchkin!! Hope everything is progressing for you!

Attachments

• WP_20150413_18_02_14_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150413_18_02_14_Pro.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 1
Oooo hoping hes so chunky i want to gobble him up! =D

Munchkin sounds like you are progressing! Praying it all goes smoothly for you. I don't agree with second time moms having earlier babies, both of my sisters were induced with their third babies at 41+ weeks.

Congrats Mowat!! So amazing they reached such awesome weights, cant wait to see a picture of them :)

Akn bless you for being able to tolerate Walmart. Every time igo there i about have a nervous breakdown from alall of the crazy rude people that always seem to be there!

Worried about Katie, she's looking a little yellow to me...going to give her Dr a call tomorrow mornin maybe I'm just paranoid but better safe than sorry right? Dd1s daycare provider had to close today after one of the little girls showed up wroth her Hair infested with lice eggs! ! So gross, and this is the second time this little girl has shown up with lice! She had it 2 weeks ago as well! !

Good luck Munchkin, we're all still thinking of you!

Hoping he's such a cutie!

Stillpraying it's definitely best to be safe than sorry, I'm sure she's fine though. What a pain about your DD1s daycare.

My DS was so cute yesterday, he came up to me with a tape measure wanting to 'measure mummy's tummy'.

Munchkin: we're all with you! I hope you''re with your baby by now.

Hoping: what a lovely boy you got there!

Still: I'd go and see the doc too. In the meantime, if you are worried it may be jaundice, keep her on the breast, so she can have plenty of wet nappies, and in front of a sunny window. I hope it's nothing to worry about though.

Button: that's so cute!!!

I've just realised we're watermelons Ummi! To be honest I can believe my baby is the size of a watermelon, I'm convinced I'm having a 20lb baby!

image.jpgSorry for lack of update!! Beautiful Matilda Rowan was born just before 5am after a quick and intense back to back labour. She's 8lb 14, a full 2 and a half pounds bigger than her sister was. She fed as soon as I let her and all my bits had been sewn up and hasn't stopped! We got home 8 hours later and she's lying face down on my arm whilst daddy snoozes. Not much chance of that for me but I don't care, she's scrummy :)

Ho! Munchkin! Congratulations! She is so lovely! No wonder why your bump felt so big! Well done! So happy for you!

Button: watermelon! That's why I can't seem to be able to walk! The watermelon is not in ny tummy, it's between my legs!

She's gorgeous, congratulations! Has your DD met her yet? That's fab that you got home so quickly as well. Enjoy your lovely baby snuggles.

I can't walk either Ummi. I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow and I really don't want to go all the way there and back again, I think they should do home visits as standard in the last few weeks.

I personally think that the watermelon is a bit of an exaggeration.. but that's because I don't want to think I have a baby that big in there!!!

Still - The Walmart close to my work is actually nice and never crowded. Especially during lunch time... it was pretty empty.

I can't walk either Ummi. I've got a midwife appointment tomorrow and I really don't want to go all the way there and back again, I think they should do home visits as standard in the last few weeks.

I know what you mean! Last time I had to walk to the mw, I was 10 min late because I was walking so slowly and never realised I needed to adjust the time I left home! Dh has been taken me to the other appts lately, because he was not working on those days. Such a relief.
I totally agree to the home visits!

Oh Munchkin shes lovely and a lovely name as well!

Am i thd the only one to have a tiny baby? Lol so who is next in line?

Had an appointment for Katie today and at onemonth she now weighs 7lbs12oz....lol her sister was 7lbs10ozs at birth! Had to have blood samples taken and confirmed her bilirubin levels are elevated. Got to go back tomorrow for another blood sample :(

I'm dead this morning. Last night we had helicopters and music followed by me having having reflux, bloating, shortness of breath and a wriggly baby. When I finally got rid of that and got to sleep the foxes woke me up! Can't believe I have to get on a bus and go to a midwife appointment today, I'll need a long nap when I get home.

I think it's just button, ummi and myself left? We all have the same due date.. So it's anyone's game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->